Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nweintraub

Mysterious Wasteland Theory

Pretty sure Mysterious Wasteland was just a placeholder name for Keyblade Graveyard, or the Badlands as it was called before the end of the game.

Yeah, it is. In Japanese, it's called the Mysterious Wasteland instead of the Badlands

The only cut maps of BBS that I've heard about was a Jungle Book world and a Sword in the Stone world.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

Pretty sure Mysterious Wasteland was just a placeholder name for Keyblade Graveyard, or the Badlands as it was called before the end of the game.

I guess you're right. I mean, other than being a slight knock-off of Timeless River, I don't think it would've had much momentum for the plot.

That, and they would need to get the rights to Oswald, since Disney doesn't own him.  It's the whole reason Mickey was created in the first place.

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out Disney got Oswald back in '06, trading him for Al Michaels.

Edited by Azure Flame

That, and they would need to get the rights to Oswald, since Disney doesn't own him.  It's the whole reason Mickey was created in the first place.

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out Disney got Oswald back in '06, trading him for Al Michaels.

Is Disney willing to work with Square Enix to incorporate Oswald into the plot and if so what plot would Oswald play?  Disney has a whole list of characters that haven't been utilized efficiently, some of just got thrown to the wayside like Peg, PJ, and Pistol Pete from Goof Troop.  However, I would love to see a world based off of Spoonersville but like Oswald and the Wasteland, I don't think Disney would allow Square Enix access to their characters and worlds.

Who's AI Michaels?