Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NoHeartVersed

"Kingdom Hearts III could even tear out more laughter than in the past", says Nomura; comments on costume design and states outfits will not affect...

I wasn't excepting that much. I thought it was going to be more grimming..

But at the same time, from the scenes I saw from the demos and such, I noticed there were some kind of funny moments. They are handling it even better now, xD

It's very satisfying to hear that Nomura is trying to give us those extreme sad moments and "extreme" (he said it would be better off from the others games, right?) funny moments in a balanced way. Makes me all the more excited to play it! :D

And btw, that "will not be that grim at all" makes me remember completely how troll Nomura actually is lol

Yeah no wonder that Goofy is always pissed when he sees an organization member.

They need to ask how many Disney worlds there are left to be revealed.

Edited by KH4Real

Yeah no wonder that Goofy is always pissed when he sees an organization member.

They need to ask how many Disney worlds there are left to be revealed.

I don't think they would receive a clear answer to that question. Anything in that regard has been shot down either with comments such as that they can't tell and we should look forward to their reveal or were really vague.

At this point I'm rather happy when they ask things that have a potential of being answered rather than the big questions all of us have but simply won't receive a satisfying reply to.

I also thought that some fans were overly dramatizing KH3. Yes, it will be darker but that doesn't mean it has to become a tragedy where everyone dies and isn't brought back to live this time. That was to be expected since you can't really have a climax without at least keeping a level of drama and intensifying it.

But it's still Kingdom Hearts and it's a relief that there will be plenty to laugh about again. Because that's also an important aspect of the franchise that shouldn't get lost by implementing dark and edgy themes which seem forced rather than fitting or profound.

Either way, I'm happy that it will apparently retain what made the franchise what it is. I've heard many pleas to make it darker but I agree with Nomura that the games all had plenty of dark moments. Of course not to the degree of other games but it doesn't need to contain that to make it a great game.

Edited by Merilly

I'm wondering how Nomura generally goes shopping, how else has he been especially hardcore KH fanatics tracked down and captured to question the spoilers KH3?

(As for the latter, I'm sarcastic if that)

I'm wondering how Nomura generally goes shopping, how else has he been especially hardcore KH fanatics tracked down and captured to question the spoilers KH3?

(As for the latter, I'm sarcastic if that)

I just want to know WHERE he shops

I wasn't excepting that much. I thought it was going to be more grimming..

But at the same time, from the scenes I saw from the demos and such, I noticed there were some kind of funny moments. They are handling it even better now, xD

It's very satisfying to hear that Nomura is trying to give us those extreme sad moments and "extreme" (he said it would be better off from the others games, right?) funny moments in a balanced way. Makes me all the more excited to play it! :D

And btw, that "will not be that grim at all" makes me remember completely how troll Nomura actually is lol

That Troll remark really hit the nail on the head for me...He was misled the fans in the past before and by the way he stated that their will be some events in KH3 that will cause strong reactions... I'm sure he's saying that by the time the game ends the overall feeling of the conclusion will not be grim..but happier.

Thanks for sharing this with us, NoHeartVersed!

I think it's more than enough for the game to have a balance between lighthearted and dark. Sure, I'm down for some dark moments, but Kingdom Hearts is also comprised of tender, lighthearted and funny moments! A balance of everything is key!

Dang, and if the design for the KH characters is based on Nomura's fashion sense, then he's got stylish taste for sure!

Aw man, and about the clothes, does this mean we won't see Sora with his Forms in cutscenes like in KHII? D:

Edited by The Transcendent Key