Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

How soon after KH3 releases would you want DLC?

How soon after KH3 releases would you want DLC?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How soon after KH3 releases would you want DLC?

• 1 month
    • 2 months
    • 3-5 months
    • About half a year
    • A year
    • More than a year later
    • I don't know yet
    • I don't want DLC
    • Another answer? Share below!

If it could be helped, I would prefer not having any DLC at all but that's just wishful thinking. The fact that they're considering it, or rather have to consider it due to space and perhaps time restrictions, makes it very likely.

However, I'm hopeful that Nomura sticks to the whole no season pass idea and will release it in just one bulk. Since the series is supposed to go on after 3,I'd rather they spent their time on the next title than DLC, unless it's absolutely necessary. Then again, the story should still be finished and not be added in smaller portions through DLC. FFXV really suffered from that.

As for the time frame, I would think as soon as possible but not any sooner than the time they need for polishing it. I can t really say what time frame would be ideal since I don't know how long the game will be and how big the DLC will be.

I personally think it should be within a reasonable period, meaning that those who buy it in the first 2-3 weeks will be finished with the main game before it comes out. That's always hard to estimate since some can only play an hour a day or even less and others will rush through the game, but I think 2-3 months would be suitable depending on the content, perhaps half a year. What they do with irrelevant and optional stuff afterward is of no real concern to me.

Edited by Merilly

I see 'I don't want DLC' is winning. If you have a problem with the prospect of KH3 having DLC and you are a Kingdom Hearts fan then you are done. I don't wanna be mean but remember Final Mix where they would re-package the game with just a few more boss fights and charge another $60. If I only have to pay £20 post launch to have more KH to look forward to then that's fine by me.

If they are going to do DLC, they better be keyblades or aesthetics for clothing and gummi ships*. However, if they plan to add some story plots that doesn't drastically change the story like FFXV did, I would not mind that either (example,mid Nomura learned of a plot hole or something that should easily be fixed).

If they are going to do DLC, they better be keyblades or aesthetics for clothing and gummi ships*. However, if they plan to add some story plots that doesn't drastically change the story like FFXV did, I would not mind that either (example,mid Nomura learned of a plot hole or something that should easily be fixed).

I have the same opinion. 

Aside from that, I'd really love new things like new areas and such, like how they did in KH2FM with the Cavern of Remembrance. It looked epic. And something more fitting to come from a DLC.

I wouldn't mind if it became available a month after the release of the game.

Edited by VocaloidLover13

If we do get DLC, I'd prefer if Square waited a month or two before announcing/releasing anything. I probably don't have the time to power through the game in a week and will end up doing multiple playthoughs (I'm not don't a blind Crit run of an Osaka game).

Episode Goofy: The trio splits up and Goofy starts a journey to find the rock that almost killed him.

Plot twist: it turns into the giant rock from YGOTAS. Because shut up.

Considering that DLC could be likely, I'd expect it to come about around 3-5 months after the game's release. That way, people can enjoy the story and discover all the secrets the game has to offer, then have DLC be an improved Mirage Arena with a vast array of multiplayer modes!

Edited by The Transcendent Key