Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jingilator

If you were Sakurai and you could alter the SSB roster, who would you remove and add?

As the title states. Here’s my ideas:

Remove

Lucina: I never minded Lucina being a Marth clone, but I couldn’t just make her an alt. She deserves better than that.

Dark Pit: Same with Dark Pit. Don’t mind him as a clone, but he deserves better than to be an alt.

Wii Fit Trainer: I don’t hate her, but let’s be real; she wasn’t necessary to save Smash Bros., if at all.

Falcondorf: I’d like to believe that, as stated by Zangetsu above me, Ganondorf would’ve had a unique moveset if Sakurai had more time to develop him.

Waluigi (Assist Trophy): Just to please his whiny fans (no offense to people who don’t whine about it).

Lyn (Assist Trophy): If Little Mac can do it, so can Lyn (and Waluigi, I guess).

Corrin: I suppose people do have a point about Azura being more iconic.

Add

Alm: I would’ve technically replaced Chrom with him as Roy’s Echo, but with a bow. And the Final Smash would be Dragonscale.

Neku Sakuraba: If we are to have a second Square Enix rep and it couldn’t be Sora or Geno, then I’d pick Neku.

Paper Mario: No, he’s not gonna be a third Mario and no, Mario doesn’t have too many reps.

Heihachi Mishima: I feel like Bandai Namco needs a second rep, so Heihachi was the guy I picked.

Decidueye: It’d probably be a Greninja situation if I was handed Decidueye’s conept art as well that of his Z-Move.

Bandana Dee: I’m getting pretty sick of this “Goomba with a hat” nonsense.

Hector: Just so everybody can shut up about too many Marths.

Azura: Please refer to Corrin, also Warriors shows that she has moveset potential.

oh id make severe changes

cuts: pitoo, robin, roy, corrin, the koopalings, the false winner of the ballot, dark samus, the belmonts, daisy, falco, snake, mewtwo, id get rid of that monster hunter creature we got too

adds: toad/captain toad/toadette, chibi-robo, impa, linkle, rex (xenoblade), mimikyu, alph, bandana dee, spring man, urban champion, sora, tails, layton, the chorus kids, wonder red, qbby, mallo, ashley mizuki robins 

also what do you mean save smash bros in your wii fit trainer bit?

Edited by ocean's rage

cuts: pitoo, robin, roy, corrin, the koopalings, the false winner of the ballot, dark samus, the belmonts, daisy, falco, snake, mewtwo, id get rid of that monster hunter creature we got too

adds: toad/captain toad/toadette, chibi-robo, impa, linkle, rex (xenoblade), mimikyu, alph, bandana dee, spring man, urban champion, sora, tails, layton, the chorus kids, wonder red, qbby, mallo, ashley mizuki robins 

What I meant was, I just don’t feel like she was needed in the long run.

I wouldn't remove any character because why would you do that?but I'd add Sora,Crash Bandicoot,Rayman and Rex and Elma from the Xenoblade series and as a big Zelda fan I'd throw myself a bone and add Skull kid,Zant,Ghirahim and I'd declone Ganondorf to give him a proper moveset

I wouldn't remove any character because why would you do that?but I'd add Sora,Crash Bandicoot,Rayman and Rex and Elma from the Xenoblade series and as a big Zelda fan I'd throw myself a bone and add Skull kid,Zant,Ghirahim and I'd declone Ganondorf to give him a proper moveset

If sora ws in SSB i would love to see the nowhere playe at the end of kh2 as an arena

If sora ws in SSB i would love to see the nowhere playe at the end of kh2 as an arena

I think Destiny Island,Hollow Bastion or Traverse Town are more likely to be stages,they are more iconic places

How dare you?....

a ballot that gave people unlimited votes and then the top pick is a character which seemed to have very little support, you cant help but be suspicious 

She in Mexico is very popular, most of my friends vote for her, just because she isn't as vocal as others doesn't mean that she's not popular enought to be in the top 5 in America, #1 Worldwide and Europe.

She in Mexico is very popular, most of my friends vote for her, just because she isn't as vocal as others doesn't mean that she's not popular enought to be in the top 5 in America, #1 Worldwide and Europe.

still doesnt mean was the most popular over all and that people didnt take advantage of the unlimited votes

and then there was that datamine that suggests she was decided upon before the ballot

how do you know that is true?

Check this out, this trends are before her trailer back in December first 2015.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=2014-08-01%202015-12-01&q=Isaac%20Smash,Banjo%20Smash,Geno%20Smash,King%20K%20Rool%20Smash,Bayonetta%20Smash

I made a comparison of the most requested characters back in time at least in my opinion, It's clear if you see the tables that Bayonetta is in fact the winner, check out the average and the 2nd table where you can compare globally vs any character, of course this is in google search, so no one would know the truth, but denying her popularity it's stupid.

Edited by Terranort9406

how do you know that is true?

Check this out, this trends are before her trailer back in December first 2015.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=2014-08-01%202015-12-01&q=Isaac%20Smash,Banjo%20Smash,Geno%20Smash,King%20K%20Rool%20Smash,Bayonetta%20Smash

I made a comparison of the most requested characters back in time at least in my opinion, It's clear if you see the tables that Bayonetta is in fact the winner, check out the average and the 2nd table where you can compare globally vs any character, of course this is in google search, so no one would know the truth, but denying her popularity it's stupid.

all that proves is that she was typed into google more than the others not that was she was voted on the ballot the most im denying popularity im denying she was the actual winner

you cant actually proves who was voted for on the ballot the most but every time they asked people who they voted for on the ballot it was usually ridley who came on top

what are you complaining about shes there just quite probably under false pretences