Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
IAMME

The Masters of Masters is Xehenort (theory)

Not kinda sure that this is the right spot for this, but here goes.  Um title.

Now for my reasoning.

So in the Union X movie thing in 2.8, the masters of masters is like, waaay to ready for the keyblade war to start.  Like he wants it to happen 0-0.  And he also has that thing of "i'm gonna disappear, but idk when, but maybe I wont" going on.  And we all know how much Xehenort wants another keyblade war to happened.

And now in BBS, xehenort says to terra somethin freaky

"However know this - You are just one of many roads that I might choose to take.  Trust me.  I made certain of that"

So it sounds like to me Xehenort has got some freaky body swapping with more than just terra going on.

So now here's the theory.  The MoM gives Luxu the black box and the special keyblade, and we kinda know that Luxu is the one to train future Eraquas and Xehenort.  So, when the MoM is saying all that crap about disappearing, he's waiting for the right time when Luxu is ready to train others, and THEN he can finally get a new body and identity so he can live on to see everything later.

Now, ya might say that "oh well they have totally different personalities."  Well, the MoM probably needed to also create a new personality so that Luxu isn't suspicious, and he obviously needs to keep the jig up with all the new people he has connections to.

Thoughts, comments? Anybody else think the same thing? Or think this is total crap?

itd be a little disappointing if he was, the multiple roads thing just sounds like foreshadowing of the multiple incarnations also his reports sounded like he only found out how to transfer his heart into a new body more recently 

I personally don't think that Xehanort is the Master of Masters.  Young Xehanort explains in Dream Drop Distance that the whole reason he decides to leave Destiny Islands in the first place is that his destiny was etched in his heart while he was visiting the future.  In other words, if it wasn't for his experiences in the future, he might not have had the desire to leave Destiny Islands in the first place, which means that he would never get the desire to start a second Keyblade War.  However, if he is the Master of Masters, he wouldn't need his future self to give him a reason to leave Destiny Islands and become the man who wants to start a second Keyblade War.  The only thing that I can think of that would explain this is if the Master of Masters got amnesia sometime after he got his new body.

Also, when Xehanort says, "You are just one of many roads that I might choose to take.  Trust me.  I made certain of that," I think that he is referring to his plans to create thirteen versions of himself.  Plus, Braig is already becoming a Xehanort by the end of Birth by Sleep.  By the end of the game, he already has a yellow eye and pointy ears.

With that being said, I still think that you may be right.  Xehanort may end up being the Master of Masters.  I just personally don't think that it's going to happen.

I personally don't think that Xehanort is the Master of Masters.  Young Xehanort explains in Dream Drop Distance that the whole reason he decides to leave Destiny Islands in the first place is that his destiny was etched in his heart while he was visiting the future.  In other words, if it wasn't for his experiences in the future, he might not have had the desire to leave Destiny Islands in the first place, which means that he would never get the desire to start a second Keyblade War.  However, if he is the Master of Masters, he wouldn't need his future self to give him a reason to leave Destiny Islands and become the man who wants to start a second Keyblade War.  The only thing that I can think of that would explain this is if the Master of Masters got amnesia sometime after he got his new body.

Also, when Xehanort says, "You are just one of many roads that I might choose to take.  Trust me.  I made certain of that," I think that he is referring to his plans to create thirteen versions of himself.  Plus, Braig is already becoming a Xehanort by the end of Birth by Sleep.  By the end of the game, he already has a yellow eye and pointy ears.

With that being said, I still think that you may be right.  Xehanort may end up being the Master of Masters.  I just personally don't think that it's going to happen.

I just think Xehanort and MoM are two people with the same goals.  If MoM is manipulating Xehanort then we'll wait for it to be revealed, years to come in KH4.  I still think it's possible that MoM like Xehanort might have plenty of vessels throughout time since he did predict himself disappearing.  So, why not secure a fragment of yourself in someone else just to get what you want?  I mean, Xehanort as far as we know has twelve copies of himself and who knows how many other failed copies of himself he has laying around since Vexen had the replica program going on and in the manga of KH2, Vexen made 44 copies of himself to prevent himself from completely fading.  Granted, the manga isn't exactly canon.

But, I just think that Master Xehanort would go all out between the decade surrounding KHBBS and KH1.  He only settled on thirteen because the others didn't measure up to his standards and he needed that number for the Keyblade War.  MoM, I am not so sure about since he's still quite ominous.  They are two different people but I just think they might be going about the Keyblade War the same way, gather as many tools as you can over the course of who knows how many years (possibly centuries).

if they have a connection if anything it'll be the other way around. But Xehanort seems to be pretty clear cut as the apprentice of the apprentice of Luxu (or maybe more, the exact time scale isn't amazingly clear in KH)