Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xionskeyblade

Nomura's favorite world is where Kingdom Hearts III's last battle will take place

Ahh Nomura. Did you let the cat out of the bag? I'm somewhat scared now because this may change things.

When asked about the worlds in one interview, one where the current subject was Disney Worlds, he mentions that there will be less than KH2.

He also states that all of the worlds will be revealed by launch. Based on this interview it's a little safe to assume that he didn't just mean all DISNEY worlds, but worlds in general. Either that or the final world is a Disney one, but what Disney world would the final battle take place in? It has to be an original world...so then it's possible we might be getting heavy spoilers before launch.

Hype has me over thinking again! D:

Thanks for informing us about this, xionskeyblade!

Dang, I think it's pretty darn exciting that Nomura keeps hyping up this final world! I'm very excited to see what it is that he has in store, and considering that he said that the final world is his favorite in the game, there must be a particular reason for it! Gahhh, the hype is real, I can't wait to see that gorgeous final world! :'D

Nomura: My favorite world comes from Kingdom Hearts III, and as we have not shown it yet, I can not reveal too much! What I can tell you though is that this is the world in which the game's last clash is taking place, and I'm really looking forward to fans discovering and playing it

In Birth by Sleep Vantias said the one and only place to create the X-Blade was at the Keyblade Graveyard. It makes sense because the first Keyblade War took place at the Keyblade Graveyard so I thought the second Keyblade War in Kingdom Hearts 3 would take place at the Keyblade Graveyard again as the final battle. But now it sounds like that won't happen because the final battle would be taking place at his "favorite world." Either Nomura retcon that or the studio would dubbed Birth by Sleep translated Vantias words wrong. 

He also states that all of the worlds will be revealed by launch.

Maybe the final world will be revealed on the launch week.

Do we have the quote in Japanese? There could be unnoticed implications lost in translation.

Let's not forget guys he did say that the Final world is going to be one Original to KH3 and that it's going to be an accumulation of everything he's always wanted to put in a World. This makes it unlikely if not downright not happening that the final world would be a Disney one. I'm also sure that we won't be seeing /too/ much of it, if at all because he states that he wants players to be able to discover it for themselves. I doubt he'll just be like "Here it is guys!"

On that note we haven't even seen the entire scope of each individual world revealed so far..so pertaining to the Final World I doubt we'll see more than a few areas to satisfy curiousness.

In Birth by Sleep Vantias said the one and only place to create the X-Blade was at the Keyblade Graveyard. It makes sense because the first Keyblade War took place at the Keyblade Graveyard so I thought the second Keyblade War in Kingdom Hearts 3 would take place at the Keyblade Graveyard again as the final battle. But now it sounds like that won't happen because the final battle would be taking place at his "favorite world." Either Nomura retcon that or the studio would dubbed Birth by Sleep translated Vantias words wrong. 

Just because the final battle probably won't be in the keyblade graveyard, doesn't mean the X-blade won't be forged there. He could forge the X-blade in one battle, leave the world and get defeated in another. Final Boss fights tend to be more than one round

Let's not forget guys he did say that the Final world is going to be one Original to KH3 and that it's going to be an accumulation of everything he's always wanted to put in a World. This makes it unlikely if not downright not happening that the final world would be a Disney one. I'm also sure that we won't be seeing /too/ much of it, if at all because he states that he wants players to be able to discover it for themselves. I doubt he'll just be like "Here it is guys!"

On that note we haven't even seen the entire scope of each individual world revealed so far..so pertaining to the Final World I doubt we'll see more than a few areas to satisfy curiousness.

Yeah this makes sense. Still, I'd rather it not be announced at all. I mean its almost obvious as to what it's going to be, but I'd lo ike to be unsure until I discover it lol.

I think it's been heavily implied that the big battle will start in the Keyblade Graveyard, not only from Nomura's words, but the Vanitas dialogue, the Xehanort dialogues and let's not forget DDD intro, where we see, well, call it a glimpse, of this battle, with everyone on Sora's side in the KG. That's not to say everything will happen there. I for myself have always thought that barren land is merely the entrance of something greater, which would be this Final World Nomura-San keeps talking about.