Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Anime | Manga Fairy Tail Returns On October 7th!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, for those of you who are fans of Fairy Tail, and whom have been awaiting the third and final season to finally come around, I bear good news! It's been confirmed that Fairy Tail will return to air its final season this coming October the 7th! That's right, the guild is coming back together one last time, and it's gonna be awesome! I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, present to you my video regarding the subject! Enjoy! :D

I'm really excited to see the endgame of this anime! It's gonna be awesome! :D

Official trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsH9dPp8ycA

Been waiting for ages on this one, FEEL THE HYPE

I know!!!! The time has finally come, and I honestly couldn't be happier! I'm really excited to see how the final arc plays out! :D

Oh good almost forgot that this show existed better have more than 13 episodes if they took this much time

Oh, I'm pretty sure that this season is gonna have, at the very minimum, over 60 episodes! It covers the final arc, so however long the arc is can kinda indicate us how long the final season will be, ya know?