Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

My Wizard World Comic-Con Experience!

Did you congratulate Jason Flaunt on his appearance in the 25th anniversary episode Dimensions in Danger?

I been to Wizard World Comic Con in Portland, Oregon. The first two years was great, but this years was a disappointment.

I met 3 Power Rangers on at 3 different comic cons Erin-Jen (Cherry City Comic Con-Salem), Rose-Summer (Rose City Comic Con-Portland), Johnny-Adam. (Versus Comic Con-Seaside)

Oh wow dude! :O That's seriously epic! And your niece looks just like you. :P Man you're lucky to get to meet all those ppl! I'm glad you had fun.

Indeed so! Haha, and you think? She does look like me, huh? :3 Oh yeah, I felt very fortunate and blessed to have this experience, it was truly an unforgettable Sunday!

Did you congratulate Jason Flaunt on his appearance in the 25th anniversary episode Dimensions in Danger?

I been to Wizard World Comic Con in Portland, Oregon. The first two years was great, but this years was a disappointment.

I met 3 Power Rangers on at 3 different comic cons Erin-Jen (Cherry City Comic Con-Salem), Rose-Summer (Rose City Comic Con-Portland), Johnny-Adam. (Versus Comic Con-Seaside)

I totally forgot about that, I feel bad now! D:

That's so awesome, I'm glad you've been able to meet different Rangers on different occasions! :D