Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
faemarch

[9-03-18] Anniversary Login Bonus, VIP, Avatar Boards, Enhancement Support Event, Weekly Raid Event

To continue celebrating the 3rd anniversary of the Japanese version of Union Cross, all players of the global version will also receive 13,300 Jewels with the login bonus today at 4:00 PT!

For VIP purchasers this week, VIP offers: one Gold Ticket (to be distributed September 10th at 2:00 PT), another four Toon Roxas & Pals medals with a corresponding Trait Medal #32 and a bonus 1400 Jewels, the Starlight Angel Wings accessory and the Starlight Angel Wings pet part, seven Brooms, six Gems (two of each P/S/M type), and seven Mirrors.

Until September 30th at 23:59 PT, the Gallant Starlight (M) and Gorgeous Starlight (F) avatar boards are open for 3000 Jewels each:

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards

(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male 

Gallant Starlight

Gallant Starlight: Staff

Gallant Starlight: Hat (Skill Perk +9)

Cool Waves

Female

Gorgeous Starlight

Gorgeous Starlight: Staff

Gorgeous Starlight: Hat (Skill Perk +9)

Party 'Do

Medals

6★ Fantasia Mickey B x 3

6★ Magic Mirror x 6

Skills

ATK B VII Max & GA 0 x 1

ATK B VI Max & Lux++ x 1

Defense Boost VI x 1

ATK B VII & AP+ & Lux+ x 1

Other

Sun Gem x 1

Moon Gem x 1

Title: Starlight (in male avatar board only)

Title: Night Sky (in female avatar board only)

Until September 16th at 23:59 PT, players can receive rewards such as Mirrors, Brooms, and Treasure Trove Boosters (effective until September 16th at 23:59 PT) from the Enhancement Support Event quests! 

Lastly, defeat the Merry-Go-Rowdy raid boss in this week's Raid Event (until September 9th at 23:59 PT) for rewards such as Brooms and Mirrors. To celebrate the upcoming Ver3.0.0 update, the Radiant Rewards raid boards are also available--players can also receive Jewels, a Fantasia Mickey B medal, and the Starlight Bow accessory. Note that higher-leveled raid bosses will drop more coins. Bonus Times are at:

Pacific Time // UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. // 9:00 to 10:00

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. // 15:00 to 16:00

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. // 21:00 to 22:00

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. // 3:00 to 4:00

Images from this update can be viewed below. How are you planning to spend your Jewels?

Edited by faemarch

Wow, this is all really good. They're making it hard for me to be cynical (not that I make an attempt to be cynical or anything).

Dude, I know what you mean! I was really surprised with everything that we got! With the extra Jewels, I was able to get KHIII Riku EX, and I decided to get one of the new Avatar Boards, and I may choose to pull for Kairi EX as well! I got enough Jewels for me to pull! 

Thanks for updating us on this, Faemarch!