Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Who's the most likely member to betray the new Organization?

Who's the most likely member to betray the new Organization?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the most likely member to betray the new Organization?

• Marluxia
    • Larxene
    • Isa
    • Xigbar
    • Vanitas
    • Young Xehanort
    • One of the older Xehanorts
    • One of the unknowns
    • No one.

Definitely Xigbar. I have a whole theory going around in my head that Xigbar will end up being the true mastermind of this series, hence he has been using Xehanort all this time for his own methods. That will have to do with those "plans" he mentioned in Re:Coded.

I told you guys, it's gonna be Xehanort; Xehanort would never expect it. Unless Xehanort does it first with Xehanort's help.

Real talk tho, it could be Marluxia, Xigbar, or Isa. Marluxia has already betrayed the Org, Isa could potentially get redeemed, and Xigbar is Xigbar.

Edited by Karxrida

Honestly, five of these people could potentially be traitors. Xigbar himself is pretty shady and we don't exactly know what his motives are, Isa could possibly be redeemed by Lea, Marluxia and Larxene already tried to overthrow the Organization XIII before so I don't doubt they'd do it again, and Vanitas... Vanitas is kind of iffy. I believe there's at least a 50/50 chance he could end up betraying them. 

In that case, Lauriam as the true name of Marluxia is the one who is the most likely to BETRAY the new Organization as the Real Organization XIII!

Ever since that Axel was betrayed Marluxia and the other Organization members in Castle Oblivion, because of SAÏX, who have a message for Lord Xemnas!

And now, Marluxia, which is the true name of Lauriam was betrayed on the Real Organization XIII, because of Sora and Ventus!

Was that Right?

You know it really bother's me that in DDD Xemnas said they let Sora defeat the original Organisation members for "weakness of trust" then they decide to re-recruit Marluxia, Larxene and Saix who all made plans against Xemnas while completely skipping over the more loyal members like Vexen and Xaldin

Edited by Mysterious Figure

Definitely Xigbar. I have a whole theory going around in my head that Xigbar will end up being the true mastermind of this series, hence he has been using Xehanort all this time for his own methods. That will have to do with those "plans" he mentioned in Re:Coded.

Now that you say it the master of masters and xigbar do have the same voice dont they plus why was xigbar allowed to become a half xehanort does he have some leverage?

i wouldnt be surprised if xehanort himself betrayed the others

Xemnas who is the same person as him really did the same thing surprises me anyone would decide to follow him after that

I told you guys, it's gonna be Xehanort; Xehanort would never expect it. Unless Xehanort does it first with Xehanort's help.

Real talk tho, it could be Marluxia, Xigbar, or Isa. Marluxia has already betrayed the Org, Isa could potentially get redeemed, and Xigbar is Xigbar.

You said it as a joke but really would it not be a unexpected quite clever twist to find out that one of the xehanorts develops his own Independent personhood and decides to become good and Fight his evil plans?

Marluxia and Larxene tried to take over Organization XIII once before. What's stopping them from trying again?

Plus they know that whatever it is he has promised them he will most likeley not keep it anyway

For me, it'd boil down to four people. 

• Marluxia And Larxene: These two were planning to overthrow the first Organization, so there's no doubt in my mind that they'd attempt to seize power again! But, maybe they were actually loyal, and they were just playing the "traitor" card on Xehanort's orders so that they could root out the true traitors in Castle Oblivion, and maybe they were also there in order to monitor Sora and his potential for becoming a vessel! Because it's hard to imagine why Xehanort would recruit two people who originally planned to betray the Organization in the first place, ya know?
  • Xigbar: I've always suspected him, given how he's always wanted a Keyblade to himself, and he's only followed old man Nort as long as he has because he's probably been playing the waiting game! As soon as Xigbar gets what he wants, I'm sure he'll double cross Xehanort and attempt to get rid of him with his own hands...only to fail!
  • Vanitas: Since he is Ventus's dark counterpart, I''m sure that there will be points in the game where perhaps Vanitas starts to feel some conflict within himself. Maybe not at first, but as time passes, we could potentially see Vanitas become a sort of anti-hero! I would personally love it if this happened! Because he wouldn't necessarily be a good guy, but he'd be somewhere down the middle!