Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
CheeseyFlame

Kingdom Hearts VR Experience revealed at the PlayStation LineUp Tour in Japan

Something that bugs me about this is that they're calling it "Kingdom Hearts the VR Experience"... doesn't seem to be an actual game IMO. The term "experience" sounds like a limited  event or attraction they will hold at some point. I was thinking it might have something to do with Disneyland for some reason... which will be cool nonetheless.

I'm not too fond of VR to be honest. I'm still experiencing major headaches, migraines and vertigo from that type of technology so that won't be something I'll invest in anytime soon. It's so bad that I can't even watch videos of VR games, so I dearly hope this won't contain any new, canon information.

Apart from that, it didn't look that good so far. At this point, it seems like a waste of resources in my opinion, although we haven't really seen enough for me to judge it yet. I feel like if they have time to do something like that, it could be used more productively for other games.

This will have to be pretty amazing for me to buy a VR. I find the whole VR thing to be overrated, to be honest. The VR costs more than the PS4 system itself. But I will admit, it would feel really cool to actually be able to beat heartless with a keyblade. However, I won't buy a VR for this unless it's a full game, and even then it would need to be absolutely amazing.