Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Chasm

Uh Guys..? Xion isn't a Nort! (As of right now)

Apparently someone made a connection over on Twitter. We have a new candidate folks! What do you guys think? We knew Repliku was going to be in the game and some could argue that it was him in DDD, but after seeing the Bug Blox in BH6.. perhaps its Data Riku? ?__?

That model looks..questionable.

post-78558-0-66477200-1536868811_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chasm

Pretty sure those aren't the bug blox from Re:Coded, but just the nanobots from BH6. Besides, Data Riku is the embodiment of Jiminy's Journal when it was converted to data, he wouldn't be able to leave the journal. I think you're just stretching it a bit because you don't want Xion to be a Nort, like all the people who came out with theories about Aqua not getting Norted until Nomura revealed that she was.

Pretty sure those aren't the bug blox from Re:Coded, but just the nanobots from BH6. Besides, Data Riku is the embodiment of Jiminy's Journal when it was converted to data, he wouldn't be able to leave the journal. I think you're just stretching it a bit because you don't want Xion to be a Nort, like all the people who came out with theories about Aqua not getting Norted until Nomura revealed that she was.

Or maybe they have good eyesight. Something you seem to lack. The mystery Nort's hair and features don't match Xion's. They match KH1 Riku's. It's a form of KH1 Riku.

Edited by Wyatt Tyson

Dude, no need to insult me. I was just giving my own opinion on the matter. It is possible that it could be Repliku, since we did see him in one of the E3 trailers, but I was saying it's highly unlikely to be Data Riku from Re:Coded, like the OP suggested.

Dude, no need to insult me. I was just giving my own opinion on the matter. It is possible that it could be Repliku, since we did see him in one of the E3 trailers, but I was saying it's highly unlikely to be Data Riku from Re:Coded, like the OP suggested.

Wasn't trying to insult you. I was just wondering if you had bad eyesight or not to still say that the mystery Nort is Xion instead of a form of Riku based on the comparisons when it looks pretty blatant that it's the latter. Apologies if it looked like I was insulting you.

And tbh it could be either one of those Rikus. Or maybe this "other Riku" we keep hearing about.

OH SHIZ! You're right. It would make total sense if this was Data Riku. Especially with Maleficent wanting to do I-don't-know-what with the journals and the datascape.

Maybe people are not seeing it because they are focusing on the hair as a whole, but if you only look at the neck portion, the hair is the exact same. This picture shows it perfectly.

Dm-pLYjUcAIHCz-.jpg

EDIT: Wyatt Tyson, I misread your post, my bad lol. Changing my post now.

They're definitely the bug blox from Re:Coded, it's hard to see in the trailer but the pattern on the cubes are the same.

Block08%20-%20Slider%20Block.png

DmwItIRUcAIf2qA.jpg

Edited by PrinceNoctis

Wasn't trying to insult you. I was just wondering if you had bad eyesight or not to still say that the mystery Nort is Xion instead of a form of Riku based on the comparisons when it looks pretty blatant that it's the latter. Apologies if it looked like I was insulting you.

And tbh it could be either one of those Rikus. Or maybe this "other Riku" we keep hearing about.

I apologize for jumping to conclusions, it just seemed like an insult. But at the same time, a lot of people thought it was Xion at first glace. You can't really tell until you put them side by side. As for the other Riku, they were referring to Repliku.

It's not a stretch. We've seen Dream Eaters outside of the Realm of Sleep when the game they debuted in said they can only exist there. In a series where the impossible has happened, i don't see why this would be a stretch. If you can digitize real world items, why wouldn't they be able to pull things out of the Data World? I'm not saying i believe it to be Data Riku. I'm saying its just as equally possible, but probably...not probable.

I do think that's some sort of Riku, most likely replica Riku. It fits more with him. Does not mean Xion won't make an appearance some shape or form, but I really do think that one image is not her. I'm kinda hoping Xion is not a seeker of darkness for.... reasons I don't want to discuss.  :wink:

Also the trailer show us new chess piece (left one) in form of cubes, bugs cube hinting the return of Data Riku.. some people thought it was luxord dice but as you can see his door chamber at kh 2 was presented by card.

xion chess piece will probably take form as a sea shell

I can't believe it took us this long to find this!  Maybe it was because we thought that it had to be someone brand new, and we had already seen two forms of Riku revealed.  Up until this point, I didn't have any clue as to who it could be because I felt like the hairstyle didn't perfectly match any Kingdom Hearts character, but now, I definitely think that this person is either Riku Replica or Data-Riku (I could definitely be wrong, but this is what I think makes the most sense based off of the evidence we have).  I'm actually leaning a bit more toward it being Data-Riku for the same reason you said.  We know thanks to the concept art that we got when a Big Hero 6 world was announced that the original Baymax gets corrupted by darkness.  Maybe it was Data-Riku who corrupted the original Baymax, not with darkness, but with Bugs.

Also the trailer show us new chess piece (left one) in form of cubes, bugs cube hinting the return of Data Riku.. some people thought it was luxord dice but as you can see his door chamber at kh 2 was presented by card.

This is a good point!  However, they could still be dice.  We don't know for sure what they are right now.

The mysterious guy looking like Riku, that's a probability. However, that's not either Repliku or Data-Riku. From Coded, a new member of the Organization XIII would be the digital version of Sora's Heartless. Besides, I believe this could actually be Vanitas; after all, he can change forms at will. Otherwise, why is wearing his helmet again if it's not to hide us something. 

Yeah, looking at the images, it has to be Data Riku in San Fransokyo. Which would be pretty neat since, 1. I have not seen anyone suspect him and 2. It makes Re:coded somewhat important.

That begs the question.  Why would Data Riku be working alongside Xehanort?  Did Xehanort somehow get his hands on Jiminy's journal and somehow bring Data Riku into the real world only to be manipulated again?  He was forced to fight against Data Sora by Maleficent.  So, is it the same scenario with Xehanort?

I definitely think it looks more like Riku. And since we know that Repliku is going to be in the game (unless it's journal Riku, but I doubt it), this is certainly a good theory. However, I can't deny that while this mystery Nort more closely resembles Riku, it does still resemble Xion to a point. So I guess we won't know for sure until we get more information or until the game games out.

This is a really interesting discovery and changes everything! It got me thinking, what if it is Riku Replica and he has a much larger role than we expected? What if he played a role of some sort in Aqua's "downfall"? That could pose interesting and also make Riku Replica's overall role larger.

This is a really interesting discovery and changes everything! It got me thinking, what if it is Riku Replica and he has a much larger role than we expected? What if he played a role of some sort in Aqua's "downfall"? That could pose interesting and also make Riku Replica's overall role larger.

I mean he WAS in KH3D