Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vaude

Info | Sign ups The Haven (Sign-ups and OOC Chat Thread)

- Character Sheet the Second -

Name: Reksis Sahn, the Voidstalker

Race: Fallen - True Species Name: Eliksni - Destiny Universe

Appearance: Reksis stands at the average height for a Vandal or Marauder of 7 feet tall, with 3 inches to boot, with an agile, but tough build, marked by his silver-toned armour. He wears shoulder pads that are coated in several, tiny spikes, partial gauntlets, leg and foot armour and a chest plate underneath his dark purple scarf-cloak, slightly tattered and worn, but well looked after, bearing the Sigil for the House of Dusk upon it. Alongside this, Reksis wears a sash that extends into a flap over his groin and one parallel to that over his posterior, both purple and adorned with the same sigil. Unlike most Dusk Marauders, Resilient or otherwise, Reksis also bears some golden embroidery around his shoulder pads, cloak, helmet and some small semblance of fur around his neck-scarf, the former details are reminiscent of the House of Kings and the latter: The House of Wolves.

His four, undocked and fully Eliksni arms adorned in clean cloth wraps are also different from the scrounged up scraps and usual cybernetics the House of Dusk often has to use, coloured a deep purple and his Dusk Sigils are golden like his embroideries, some Dregs referring to him as "Mithrax-Lite", for reasons explained later. His helmet is environmentally sealed, sturdy and bears eight purple-lit "eyes" upon the visor, typically they are blue but Reksis's are changed for a reason, acting as a warning that he isn't an ordinary Fallen Maraurder.

Personality: Usually defying the expectations of those he meets, Reksis is incredibly open to discussion, understanding and speaking English almost perfectly, rather than being reserved or extremely focused on his missions. While he does take his jobs seriously, often seeming abrasive at times, Reksis relishes chatter and knowing those he works with, his allies or potential friends, though he's not hesitant to talk with his enemies should they strike up a monologue or two. In combat, he is extremely passionate, eager and boisterous, delighting in fighting as a Marauder should against groups: Taking advantage of the chaos and attacking those least prepared, even though he must be sneaky and invisible to begin his assault, he cannot deny the thrill of the hunt and its subsequent fight.

Due to his need to know his foes, Reksis has a preference for scouting ahead, gathering Intel and relaying his findings to his allies or taking advantage of what's learned himself should it be necessary. Sometimes, this can lead to him being reckless, or ambitious depending on one's point of view, seeking to gain an early advantage for himself and his teammates by acting alone in much more drastic ways than even he expects to perform. But like all Fallen, Eliksni, whatever the weather, Reksis values his honour, never turning his back on a friend, never willing to kill one just so he can survive or be freed from incarceration and recently, no matter the species, he will stick his neck out for them any day.

Biography: For many years, Reksis Sahn was just an unassuming Stealth Vandal for the elusive House of Kings within the Cosmodrome in the continent of Old Russia, pilfering Spinmetal, weapons, anything the House could get their hands upon as secretly as they could, as per the Kell of King's decree. However this simple life changed when Uldren Sov, Prince of the Awoken, was captured by said Kell, named Craask. Over the years, the Fallen as a whole had suffered defeat after defeat, many setbacks and uncountable losses to the Guardians of the Last City, the only remaining Human Stronghold on Planet Earth, who had utterly decimated the Fallen at every turn with surgical strikes, assassinations and even just overwhelming force. Craask was left to despair and angrily rant about all of this to said prisoner, who eventually convinced the Kell of Kings to willingly abdicate his throne, assuming command of all that remained. Reksis was already distressed about this, but when Fikrul, the Scorn Fanatic, viciously docked and subsequently murdered Craask for all to see, it was the final straw for a great many King's Fallen, who fled, burning their banners like the Devils before them, disappearing from the Cosmodrome seemingly once and for all.

Resurfacing a year later, before the Red War that saw Guardians fleeing the Last City, Lightless and mortal, Reksis Sahn emerged from hiding along with the entirety of the newly christened House of Dusk, engaging in guerrilla warfare against the Red Legion and anyone else who stood in their way, the House as a whole acting more aggressively and boasting a larger host of Eliksni themselves, their Servitors and Walkers than all other Houses, making Dusk the largest and strongest Fallen House, but also the most desperate, burying old grudges and traditions and unifying under one banner for the sake of survival in wake of their countless losses. In doing so, Reksis became a Marauder, adopting more savage, aggressive techniques and utilizing stealth skillfully. Eliksni live as long as the Ether flows and at the time, Reksis had reached 134 years of age, yet he was no bigger than seven feet and his rations of Ether were middling at best recently, despite his being in the European Dead Zone, where Dusk-owned Ether flows best. Sensing potential for an Ether shortage, a desperate Reksis dove into the nearby Black Forest, seeking any sort of answer to save his people.

It was during this venture that Reksis met a Hunter Guardian, who too was seeking answers from the Forest and new power, wishing to become a Nightstalker with power from the Shard of the Traveler, a piece of the great machine that the Eliksni had sought for so many years and it still held Light within it. Before any words could initially be exchanged, or gunshots, they were both cornered by a large gathering of Taken, an army of stolen souls corrupted by the Darkness, forcing them to work together in order to prevail. Relying on just his wits, a Shrapnel Launcher and his Shock Blades, Reksis kept pace with the Nightstalker Aspirant: Boris-7, an Exo Guardian, mechanical in body, Human at heart. As they neared the Traveler's Shard, they found time between the Taken onslaughts to talk, both of them speaking of what they desired from the Forest and coming to an agreement: To see this through to the end, claim what they sought and part ways in peace out of respect for one another.

When the duo came upon the Shard, they were accosted by Iriviks, the Devoured; a Taken Fallen Archon standing at 12 feet tall and brimming with Darkness, standing in their way. Reksis and Boris-7 took on this giant and assaulted it without mercy; Rockets, Shrapnel, Bullets and Solar Fire rained upon the once mighty Archon, yet he refused to completely go down, feinting Boris-7 and landing a particularly terrible attack: One that drained Boris-7 of his Light and threw him to a horde of Taken Thrall who tore him to pieces. An angered Reksis impaled Iriviks's head with both Shock Blades while it was distracted and promptly relieved the Taken of its cranium; killing it, before rushing over to Boris-7 and chasing off the Thrall, killing several, but it was too late. Not even Boris's Ghost could resurrect him. Boris left Reksis with a simple request: Take his Ghost and to approach the Traveler's Shard, to claim the power it was to grant him, before the light faded from his mechanical eyes, Reksis swore to uphold his dying request, Ghost at his side, Reksis bathed in the Traveler's Light, granting him power over Void Light and negating his need for Ether, now the Light will forever sustain him as long as he lives.

Having had no chance to learn of the Void powers he had been granted, Reksis has been unwillingly transported to the Safe Haven, Ghost included. But until he masters these powers, Boris's Ghost cannot resurrect him as a Guardian just yet, but he was fine with that for now. Because now, he was the Voidstalker and he intended to at least make right by his time in this strange world.

Attributes: Invisibility via Eliksni Stealth Technology and Damage Resistance+.

Abilities: Basic Void-Light Manipulation (Basically Void.), Void Aura (Akin to Magic Aura), Regeneration and Damage Resistance.

Weapons: Ranged Weapon - Fallen Shrapnel Launcher: A medium-range scattershot rifle that hurls Solar Shrapnel from its quad barrels, its long range capabilities are severely limited, but it is very effective at close and the aforementioned medium ranges, seemingly limitless ammunition.

Melee Weapon - Dual Shock Blades - Charged with Arc Lightning, these blades serve Reksis extremely well in close-quarters engagements, often causing a bit of extra damage compared to regular blades due to the Arc.

Signature Move: 

Vortex Grenade - So far, Reksis's understanding of the Void is incredibly limited, so his most advanced technique so far is a Grenade forged from Void Light that explodes on impact, then creates a small, continuously damaging Vortex of Void Light that shreds weaker targets, making it an excellent crowd control tool.

(Let me know if adjustments are needed, but here he be. I'll prove reference images for things at a later point, I am tired. lol)

Reksis is accepted!  Somebody with void power would be pretty awesome, especially with the crowd control functions that Vortex grenades performed.  It will be useful in the future as well as in PVP options.

Sorry, Scrap, but I have to share a few concerns. While the elemental girls are mostly covered, they would not be taken well by the site and Google, so I would have to ask you to change Salamander's and Undine's pics or at least take a face shot of them that cuts out certain things. It is not me and my preferences, but rather something from third-party sources. I partly understand because what if a 7-year-old meanders onto this site and sees the images? Issues could arise on many fronts, and not just on KH13.

Also, Room 101, eh, Scrap? The one character heading there, likely an NPC, is going to think there is a glitch in the system. =P "There is no one there!" they will say. "Not even vomit!"

Heart, unfortunately, I have to ask the same for Galla's thumbnail picture. While it does not seem much, the dress might trigger a flagging for the site, however silly that it seems. Like Henry's spirits, a face shot or a new picture will be enough.

Edited by Vaude

Sorry, Scrap, but I have to share a few concerns. While the elemental girls are mostly covered, they would not be taken well by the site and Google, so I would have to ask you to change Salamander's and Undine's pics or at least take a face shot of them that cuts out certain things. It is not me and my preferences, but rather something from third-party sources. I partly understand because what if a 7-year-old meanders onto this site and sees the images? Issues could arise on many fronts, and not just on KH13.

Also, Room 101, eh, Scrap? The one character heading there, likely an NPC, is going to think there is a glitch in the system. =P "There is no one there!" they will say. "Not even vomit!"

Heart, unfortunately, I have to ask the same for Galla's thumbnail picture. While it does not seem much, the dress might trigger a flagging for the site, however silly that it seems. Like Henry's spirits, a face shot or a new picture will be enough.

Understandable, i was worried about that actualy, i'l edit the images and post the face shots only, if Im able to later. For the moment I've taken down the images

As for room 101, Henry is so used for dimensional shifts his stomach doesn't even feel anything anymore.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Ah, so that is the deal with his not getting sick. I was not sure how parallel this Henry is to the OG Henry, so thank you for the clarification. Also, thank you for being such a good sport regarding this, both.

Edited by Vaude