Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vaude

Info | Sign ups The Haven (Sign-ups and OOC Chat Thread)

On 5/11/2019 at 5:26 PM, Vaude said:

@rikunobodyxiii, I hope you have not felt like you were swept under the rug at all during my busy period.  My memory has been shoddy and my time hampered as of late.  Is there a place where you would like to insert your lovely characters who greatly remind me of Berkut and Rinea for whatever reason (kudos are yours if you are familiar with the names), or would you like some assistance in getting them incorporated?  You are welcome to have them be preexisting members of the Haven, or have them be newly acquired.  Pickle Man might have had a bad accident and landed in an already overloaded shellfish tank (which is unfortunate because he is allergic to shellfish), resulting in these two being brought here.  The choice is yours, and please let me know if I can help.

A map is still in the works.  I need to figure out a program which allows me to draw a grid or just manufacture an Excel sheet which can allow me to draw a rough layout and convert it into a picture.

I am still planning to move on with the dragon quest by Friday or Saturday of next week.  If you would desire an earlier or later venture, feel free to leave commentary.

Oh, no. I got suddenly buried in work and didn’t have the fuel to get started. I’ll post later today, likely following @Scrapmaster‘s suggestion. 

I think I have a good line on why Jerod brought them to Haven, though I’ll probably need to double check something with you in a PM. 

(Sadly, no kudos for me).

After getting swamped with work and not being able to do much else, I have finally posted, though I hope it is up to par.

@Scrapmaster @Nero Kunivas, what say you to working on this fight via PM?

I would like for things to move on sometime soon (like maybe in a day or two), but it seems that interactions are being presented, so I am torn on continuing to surge forward or to concentrate on character development.  Thoughts, anyone?

We could all try to wrap up soon. If we work together we could easily finish our interactions. I for one enjoy cutting things short, cause then after or during missions those unanswered questions could be asked.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

12 hours ago, Mystics Apprentice said:

@rikunobodyxiii I just took a look at Jerod's appearance, and I think I just realized who I saw: is that dear Noct in his aged state?

It is! I really liked that look for Noct and it matched up with some ideas I had for the early draft of Jerod. I also ended up borrowing from Ignis for the scar pattern, again because it was the closest I could find to what I had in mind. 

8 minutes ago, rikunobodyxiii said:

It is! I really liked that look for Noct and it matched up with some ideas I had for the early draft of Jerod. I also ended up borrowing from Ignis for the scar pattern, again because it was the closest I could find to what I had in mind. 

Interestingly I was actually visualizing Ignis when you described the cane and blindness. :D I am very intrigued by Jerod's character, though; I look forward to seeing where you take this!

Also @Vaude: I'd be ready to move forward whenever you are.  Essentially I'm just killing time buddying around with Galla and Hektor, but my characters will be ready to go whenever you are ready to move forward. ;) 

1 hour ago, Mystics Apprentice said:

Interestingly I was actually visualizing Ignis when you described the cane and blindness. :D I am very intrigued by Jerod's character, though; I look forward to seeing where you take this!

Also @Vaude: I'd be ready to move forward whenever you are.  Essentially I'm just killing time buddying around with Galla and Hektor, but my characters will be ready to go whenever you are ready to move forward. ;) 

Thanks! He’s been bouncing around in my head for awhile. I’m very excited to get this version with Lexa off the ground.

@Vaude I’m just doing some light introductions, so skipping ahead wouldn’t be a problem.

Hello, everyone.  As a heads-up, I made some updates to the first post of the sign-ups, including adding the silly map I drew, links for the new characters, a "Story Thus Far" which will need remedying later, and some other stuff.  I also added a tad more information for the world that the dragon resides in within the last post I made for the roleplay itself, so hopefully that will provide some incentives for creativity.

Additionally, thank you very much for your input.  I look forward to seeing everyone progress in this next bit!

As I have told most people in the roleplay (if not all of you; my mental head counting skills is pretty shoddy and shorn at the moment), this roleplay is put into a momentary stasis, the reason being a possible reboot.  This is both a begrudged and an exciting possibility to me because I love each and every character in this roleplay, finding them wonderful and unique, and hopefully their wonderful and unique selves can be transposed to the new roleplay.

Everyone, I thank you for your service to this roleplay, and I look forward to seeing you in the second one.

To those new, message me via PM if you want to join.  Thank you once more!