Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Allwil13

Underrated Media

Hey, everyone! I've been looking for lesser known movies, tv shows to watch and lesser known video games to play. Lesser known books are also welcome. Basically any hidden gems. And I thought other people might want to hear some of these suggestions too, so I figured I would post a topic about it. I'll return the favor with some of my own suggestions.

One of my favourite movies is super underrated and just not very well known. It's called Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It's a comedy with Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer where a petty thief accidentally lands a leading role in a detective movie and gets paired with a real detective to research the role, but they end up getting wrapped up in a huge murder case. It's really good and criminally underrated. 

Okage: Shadow King is a great video game and I've only ever met one other person who knows about it. It was released like 15 years ago for the Playstation 2 and never really got much recognition outside of Japan, but it's amaaazing, and so funny!

Does anyone else have any suggestions for underrated media?

Try watching all the DisneyToonStudios movies.  Nearly ALL of them are underrated in my opinion!!

Start with "'Peter Pan 2:  Return To Never Land (2002)'" and continue through all the Winnie-The-Pooh movies and beyond.

Other movies and shows you ought to check out are the sequels to "'Curious George (2006)'", all of "'The Swan Princess'" series, Scholastic's "'Maya & Miguel'", and "'Ever After High'".

In regards to video games, try playing "'LEGO Island 2'", "'LEGO Creator'", and even "'Stronghold Crusader'".

All of them are not so well-known anymore.

post-39921-0-06772500-1528844490_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-69549900-1528827207_thumb.jpg

Try watching all the DisneyToonStudios movies.  Nearly ALL of them are underrated in my opinion!!

Start with "'Peter Pan 2:  Return To Never Land (2002)'" and continue through all the Winnie-The-Pooh movies and beyond.

Other movies and shows you ought to check out are the sequels to "'Curious George (2006)'", all of "'The Swan Princess'" series, Scholastic's "'Maya & Miguel'", and "'Ever After High'".

In regards to video games, try playing "'LEGO Island 2'", "'LEGO Creator'", and even "'Stronghold Crusader'".

All of them are not so well-known anymore.

Great suggestions! Thanks a bunch!

I Would recommend one "Underrated" movie.

Brave Story - Based on the Novel of the same name, although the dark theme was toned down for the younger views, it still keeps "the dark undertone" which I won't spoil or read the novel keeps the darker tone.