Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nweintraub

I'd like to apologise for my past behavior

I am so sorry for your grandmother and your pets.

I comprehend extremely well how challenging it is to have Autism.

I have had it my whole life and even had to overcome discrimination through it.

It is a pleasure to see you again, fellow Keyblader.  I Sincerely Hope things start looking up for you very, very, very soon.

In the meantime, always remember what King Mickey said, "There's always a Door to the Light'".

post-39921-0-78736800-1417537947_thumb.jpg

It seems that you have lived a hard-knock life, Nweintraub, and I'm very sorry to hear about the difficulties that you have already faced and are facing.  Autism, wherever you are on the spectrum, is a challenge, though I'm sure a good number of people would forgive you for whatever happened years ago.  Regardless, I hope you will stay positive even as troubles assail you, and that you continue to be a valuable and courteous member of our community.  Best of wishes to you and your cat Justin.  I pray things will get better for the both of you.

I'm autistic too so I get that feeling. It's harder to judge interactions online than in regular life, and sometimes I think about stuff that has happened years ago and I cringe, even though it does not really matter anymore. Best of luck to you and your cat.

You think about things from the past & it makes you cringe, regardless of whether or not it has any point? OMG, I have that problem too! I've had it for the longest time!

I don't have autism and have a limited understanding of the condition due to having casually met/interacted with a couple of people on the spectrum, namely, an overseas friend I met through my best friend and another friend's older brother.
Nonetheless, I have a metaphorical rap sheet of coming across as rude and/or disrespectful either because of poor wording that I am unaware of or simply blunt expression of opinion. 

Thus far in my 4-years with KH13, there has been but a single incident here when I had my name changed from Final Rest to Ventus_, @Lea will recall. 

So autism aside, I've been where you are @Nweintraub and faced harsh consequences from some recipients while others were understanding and forgiving and the former leaves me feeling quite small. 

It's near impossible to judge tone in text, I can just imagine how much harder autism must make it and no one is perfect regardless but the above statement regarding the single incident I had here on KH13, is a credit to the improvement I've made in the past decade.  

Due to my experiences, I appreciate heartfelt/remorseful apologies. I commend you.