Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Kingdom Hearts III Big Hero 6 extended trailer has been released

As promised, an extended version of the Kingdom Hearts III Big Hero 6 trailer has finally been released by Square Enix! You can watch it below.

The new trailer features Japanese dub as before, with additional gameplay and cutscene snippets from the world of Big Hero 6 as well as the Carribean.

The press release is as follows:

SORA THROUGH THE SKIES OF SAN FRANSOKYO WITH BAYMAX IN KINGDOM HEARTS III

First Look of the Beloved Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Big Hero 6” World Revealed

LOS ANGELES (Sept. 17, 2018) – Just ahead of the Tokyo Game Show event, KINGDOM HEARTS III fans were transported to the futuristic city of San Fransokyo, where the heroic cast of Big Hero 6 joins Sora and his friends in an epic battle against the darkness. Big Hero 6’s story of friendship continues on in KINGDOM HEARTS III, as the super crew of Hiro Hamada, Honey Lemon, Go Go Tomago, Wasabi No-Ginger, Fred and their robot companion Baymax embark on a new adventure together with Sora, Donald and Goofy.

The world of Big Hero 6 is just one of the expansive worlds in the massive KINGDOM HEARTS universe. The trailer also shows off new footage from the Disney and Pixar worlds of Frozen, Monsters, Inc., Tangled and Pirates of the Caribbean, while shedding new light on the KINGDOM HEARTS storyline as well as a first glimpse of a fan-favorite character.

Additionally, the trailer introduces a new way Sora will use his Gummiphone, which has the ability to take selfies with his new friends along his journey. The Tokyo Game Show trailer is subtitled in English and available to view on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LNzxgjIRXWk.

The official box art, featuring artwork drawn by series director, Tetsuya Nomura, was also revealed at the show. The artwork showcases a variety of characters from the KINGDOM HEARTS series against the endless sunset, including some familiar Disney favorites, King Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

What are your impressions and analyses of the new trailer? Let us know in the comments below!

Keep up to date with Kingdom Hearts III news at TGS 2018 on our website and via Twitter!

You can also catch up to all TGS 2018 news via our full coverage of the event!

For major updates, follow us on Facebook and Tumblr as well!

View full article

Oh my flipping dear. That's was great!

Demyx at last! Ansem the Wise with Ienzo! Sora in Ven's heart! Vanitas vs Aqua and Vanitas finding Ven! Repliku... I guess? And Roxas!

I need this game, kinda, now. I was expecting this since I finished KH2 and now there are only four months left. I can do it...

A few thoughts that I had while watching the trailer again:

- Roxas may not be a nort
-Aqua will either A. be saved by Sora since the hand-reaching scene in the opening is now canon or B. May be taken over by Vanitas after Vanitas fails to take over Ven. (I'm leaning toward the former.)
-If Aqua is saved, Aqua and Sora go to get Ventus, but they are intercepted by Vanitas and Vanitas tries to steal Ven's body and possess him. (whether or not he succeeds is a little up in the air for me.)

- The Queen bae is fighting Ansem's Guardian bare-handed!

- Terranort was shown for a second
- That could either be Repliku or Data-Riku. (Leaning more toward the former with what he said in the trailer.)
- Those scenes with Vanitas are current time. Why doesn't he have a black coat on?
- Ansem the Wise is back.
- Who was Demyx holding in that blanket?

-- Why is Demyx there with Ienzo
- Who was Lea crying about?
- Sora FINALLY gets to meet Xehanort! Xehanort has a new Japanese voice actor!
- Eraqus picked up Sora's chess piece out of the fray.

-Why is Riku not with Sora and Kairi in that shot of them sitting in that tree? Did he actually die or are Kairi and Sora just having some alone time.
-Sora and Kairi, sitting in a tree!~ K-I-S-S-I-N- *shot*

-Sora can now take selfies.

- There's finally an ice cream flavor shown on screen besides Sea-salt.

- Roxas and Ven looks so GOOOOD!

- MY GOD! THIS GAME IS LOOKS GORGEOUS <3
- DON'T THINK TWICE EXTENDED VERSION IN ENGLISH! AHHHH!
- "Keyblade Hero 3!"
- MAI BOIS!
- MAI GIRLS!
- MAI BABIES!
-ASDFGHJKL I can not deal right now!

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

So Xehanort believed that most of the original members of Org. XIII weren’t fit for his norting process so he had to eliminate them... Only to bring back more than half of it’s members as part of his true organization..?

Why kill them off in the first place?

So Xehanort believed that most of the original members of Org. XIII weren’t fit for his norting process so he had to eliminate them... Only to bring back more than half of it’s members as part of his true organization..?

Why kill them off in the first place?

This! Seriously, Demyx was the biggest loser of the group and having two traitors..oh yeah, great idea, Xehanort(!)

Gotta be honest, I prefer the more simpler trailers. This was a bit much for me. I still don't agree with people that say it spoiled the whole game for them (we see like one shot of Roxas that's just the back of his head, the game's ruined now!). Most of this stuff we kinda guessed anyway. We are seeing a lot of scenes out of context. It's just a tad much. I preferred them just showing off a Disney world, showing the bad guy of said world saying mysterious things, and then getting one or two other scenes out of context. Much easier to take in.

Also could they show some gameplay of an original world? I don't count a world as playable until I see gameplay. We only know of like one for sure and the others are only speculation.

Also yeah, having the new organization be mostly the same organization as before seems really lazy to me. Of course, yet again, we don't know context and things might be different then they look, since it looks like Aqua ain't one of them (which I might consider a spoiler, it's just one I'm not really surprised about).   

My heart is racing right now. Like, oh my god, I am BEYOND excited. We FINALLY got to see Demyx! Thank god he came back, and I am desperately hoping that he gets some development in this game, and also that he won't turn out to be a Nort. I'm getting tired of all the orignal Organization members (besides Lea and Ienzo) being confirmed to return, only to have the reveal tell us that they're in the New Organization and will therefore be evil again. It does look like Even is a Nort, since his eyes appear to be yellow. But I didn't get a good look at Demyx, so my fingers are crossed for him to not be in the new Organization.

I'm also glad that we got confirmation about that new Nort we saw in the initial BH6 trailer. I'm thinking it's Repliku and not Data Riku, because I don't think Data Riku would turn to the dark like that. I do hope that the Norted Riku is redeemed and that we won't have to kill him. All the Rikus in the series have such tragic stories; it would be nice to see at least one of them come out on top for a change.

AND we got more Lea! YAY! Though seeing him cry kinda broke my heart. I feel like he's crying over Isa, though there's no way to know that for sure. It does certainly seem like it's happening in that secret place where we saw him and Kairi in one of the E3 trailers. I'm really hoping he'll be in more promotional stuff as time goes on; he's such a great character and I want to see more of him.

Also, I just now noticed that Aqua Nort's upper arms appear to be turning either dark blue or black? Like just above her sleeves. I went back and checked a coupld of ther trailers, and it was there all along, I just never noticed. I'm assuming it's a result of all the itme she's spent trapped in the realm of darkness. I thought that was interesting; it's just a shame I didn't notice it sooner.

A couple of smaller things: Pretty sure we get a glimpse of Ansem the Wise's return, comforting Ienzo. At first I thought it was Luxord, but the beard wasn't right; it looks more like Ansem the Wise's beard. Could he be the person Demyx carried out of the portal? And also, I can't help but wonder. Exactly where is Roxas in that last shot? Like what world is he in?

What an amazing trailer. So much new info, though I gotta admit, that was a LOT to take in in just 3 and a half minutes.  Can't wait for the next one!

Edited by Allwil13

OK after watching it a second time I liked it a little more. It's still a little overwhelming and I'm still hoping Demyx and Even are not Organization members. But it still makes me excited. Might not have been in a good mood when I woke up. And the English version of "Don't Think Twice" got extended! Now if they would just release the whole song....