Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raxaimus

Tetsuya Nomura makes comments promising more Kingdom Hearts info at TGS 2018

Shortly after the release of Kingdom Hearts III's extended Tokyo Game Show trailer, Kingdom Hearts series director Tetsuya Nomura made comments on his Twitter about Kingdom Hearts III's presence at Tokyo Game Show 2018.

In the first tweet, Nomura expressed his thoughts on Utada Hikaru's live performance of the Kingdom Hearts III theme song, Chikai. Nomura also confirmed that there will not be any more trailers coming out of TGS, but that there will still be more info, which he encourages fans to look forward to.

Nomura also wanted to reveal the Kingdom Hearts III box art himself in the second tweet, before it was released elsewhere. There will be a large version of this box art on display at the expo itself. While that's all he will be saying, he reinforces that there will be further information revealed during TGS.

Thank you to Goldpanner for translating these tweets!

What do you think of Nomura's comments? What do you think this upcoming info entails? Let us know in the comments below!

Keep up to date with Kingdom Hearts III news at TGS 2018 on our website and via Twitter!

You can also catch up to all TGS 2018 news via our full coverage of the event!

For major updates, follow us on Facebook and Tumblr as well!

Click here to view the article

perhaps a new world annoucement ? Just not in the form of a trailer?

I hope so. It doesn't have to be in the trailer too. They can announce a new world and show off a concept art of it. Like they did with Big Hero 6 after revealing the Tangled world in the E3 2015 trailer.

We have two events coming up, one with the Japanese VAs of Aqua and Sora and someone from the Dev team, I think they are doing a Q&A amongst other things which will be interesting and I think it's Tai Yasue is having a discussion about the worlds of KHIII. What is unclear is whether it's about what we know or anything new added. For me personally, this is as good as any to announce 100 Acre Wood as we really don't need a trailer for that.

We have two events coming up, one with the Japanese VAs of Aqua and Sora and someone from the Dev team, I think they are doing a Q&A amongst other things which will be interesting and I think it's Tai Yasue is having a discussion about the worlds of KHIII. What is unclear is whether it's about what we know or anything new added. For me personally, this is as good as any to announce 100 Acre Wood as we really don't need a trailer for that.

Yeah 100 Acre Wood is most certainly making it in and I don't see them dedicating a whole trailer for it. Unless they do something like they did with the Classic Kingdom trailer. They could announce a few original worlds as well. Or just confirm how many worlds total there are gonna be.

Yeah 100 Acre Wood is most certainly making it in and I don't see them dedicating a whole trailer for it. Unless they do something like they did with the Classic Kingdom trailer. They could announce a few original worlds as well. Or just confirm how many worlds total there are gonna be.

You've got to believe something new will come out of this, Yasue is too important to send to discuss merely what we know. We could have a discussion about what will happen in the worlds, but even that seems like 'small information.' The original worlds wouldn't really be a spoiler as such, what I am hoping for is conformation on Cable Town and what exactly this is?