Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ursalink

Vexen's Replica Program: A "Key" of Kingdom Hearts III

I have been thinking about the stuff that we saw in the extended Trailer from the TGS 2018, and an idea came to mind to explain some of the "nonsense" we saw in the trailer.   

1º) First, I have to say, Demyx being a member of the Real Organization is not a surprise. There were very little candidates left to fulfill the remaining places of the Organization. But it really surprises me they pick up such a moron for a Xehanort's vessel.   

2º) Second, Vexen however WAS a surprise, especially when they left him along with the others in Radiant Garden, taking only Saix/Isa. However, maybe this "Vexen" is not really who we think it is. In the Manga, Vexen created the "Replica Program" for his researchs, and with it, it created Riku Replica AND several Replicas of himself. So, how about if the Vexen with yellow eyes in this video is actually one of Vexen's REPLICAS?!!!  

3º) Come to think of it, there's a high chance that several of the members of the new Organization XIII are actually Replicas, not the real deal. That's why Vexen (or maybe one of his Replicas) has been recruited for the New Organization; to use the Replica Program to fulfill Master Xehanort's objective. Think about it:  

+ We have the return of Master Xehanort, with his original body, but this would mean he left Terra's heart and body. Well, obviously, Terra will have to be saved, so Master Xehanort will return to this old self. But how? Well, even if his original body is out there, maybe a Replica of Master Xenahort's body was created to restore his real self.   

+ We saw Terranort (Master Xehanort possessing Terra's body) in a very short image, which means it's very possible for Terra to recover his body and release himself of Xehanort. Then again, how is it possible for Ansem and Xenmas to be together at the same time? Well, how about if these two are actually REPLICAS? That way, we can have all characters at the same time.   

+ It seems the member of the Organization who attacks Sora in San Fransokyo looks like Riku, but it's obvious it can't be the REAL Riku; especially because it looks like Riku in the first game. However, I don't think this is the same Repliku that we met in KH:CoM, but another one. In fact, it could be a Replica of Riku when he was possessed by Ansem. Since he seems to be controlling the Data Blox, I believe it could be the digital copy of Sora's Heartless, who took the appearance of Riku; or more like "Data-Riku", since it infected him with Data Blox.   

In the end, the Replica Program could be useful for the heroes too, because maybe using this tech, they could find a way to allow Roxas, Xion, Namine and other good characters to exist as their own entities; outside of "their original's shadows".   

Well, what do you think?

I have been thinking about the stuff that we saw in the extended Trailer from the TGS 2018, and an idea came to mind to explain some of the "nonsense" we saw in the trailer.   

1º) First, I have to say, Demyx being a member of the Real Organization is not a surprise. There were very little candidates left to fulfill the remaining places of the Organization. But it really surprises me they pick up such a moron for a Xehanort's vessel.   

2º) Second, Vexen however WAS a surprise, especially when they left him along with the others in Radiant Garden, taking only Saix/Isa. However, maybe this "Vexen" is not really who we think it is. In the Manga, Vexen created the "Replica Program" for his researchs, and with it, it created Riku Replica AND several Replicas of himself. So, how about if the Vexen with yellow eyes in this video is actually one of Vexen's REPLICAS?!!!  

3º) Come to think of it, there's a high chance that several of the members of the new Organization XIII are actually Replicas, not the real deal. That's why Vexen (or maybe one of his Replicas) has been recruited for the New Organization; to use the Replica Program to fulfill Master Xehanort's objective. Think about it:  

+ We have the return of Master Xehanort, with his original body, but this would mean he left Terra's heart and body. Well, obviously, Terra will have to be saved, so Master Xehanort will return to this old self. But how? Well, even if his original body is out there, maybe a Replica of Master Xenahort's body was created to restore his real self.   

+ We saw Terranort (Master Xehanort possessing Terra's body) in a very short image, which means it's very possible for Terra to recover his body and release himself of Xehanort. Then again, how is it possible for Ansem and Xenmas to be together at the same time? Well, how about if these two are actually REPLICAS? That way, we can have all characters at the same time.   

+ It seems the member of the Organization who attacks Sora in San Fransokyo looks like Riku, but it's obvious it can't be the REAL Riku; especially because it looks like Riku in the first game. However, I don't think this is the same Repliku that we met in KH:CoM, but another one. In fact, it could be a Replica of Riku when he was possessed by Ansem. Since he seems to be controlling the Data Blox, I believe it could be the digital copy of Sora's Heartless, who took the appearance of Riku; or more like "Data-Riku", since it infected him with Data Blox.   

In the end, the Replica Program could be useful for the heroes too, because maybe using this tech, they could find a way to allow Roxas, Xion, Namine and other good characters to exist as their own entities; outside of "their original's shadows".   

Well, what do you think?

As far as replicas go, i do believe that our heroes could restore Roxas, Xion, and Namine to "life" with replica bodies sure. As far as the program itself I'm not so sure simply because the Manga uses a LOT more information than the games. I still don't know if the mangas are even canon. I haven't looked into it. It would explain Vexens sudden turncoat. Even after being destroyed under orders. With his attitude i can't see why he'd want to rejoin the org. All in all though you bring up a good point and after seeing what happened to Aqua, i'd say its definitely possible if not probable.

Well, what do you think?

Yep, I've been thinking a lot about why they needed data to return Roxas to the real world, but with the replicas it all makes sense since replicas are created from previously collected data. As for the Organization members being replicas, that makes a lot of sense as well, I hadn't thought of that, but I would prefer if they were their actual selves personally.

Yep, I've been thinking a lot about why they needed data to return Roxas to the real world, but with the replicas it all makes sense since replicas are created from previously collected data. As for the Organization members being replicas, that makes a lot of sense as well, I hadn't thought of that, but I would prefer if they were their actual selves personally.

If you think about it, Xehanort could have it way easier to control Replicas without minds of their own than actual individuals. I mean, why wasting time and effort in trying to control a host body which could fight back (like Terra) when you can take a body WITHOUT a mind to resist it? Besides, I said some of the members could be Replicas, but the others are the real selves. An example?, Xigbar/Braig and Saix/Isa, as we saw them in the last scenes of KH-3D. 

If you think about it, Xehanort could have it way easier to control Replicas without minds of their own than actual individuals. I mean, why wasting time and effort in trying to control a host body which could fight back (like Terra) when you can take a body WITHOUT a mind to resist it? Besides, I said some of the members could be Replicas, but the others are the real selves. An example?, Xigbar/Braig and Saix/Isa, as we saw them in the last scenes of KH-3D. 

I agree, it's 100% logical. I'm just saying from a story-oriented stand point, I think it would be more interesting to have "the real selves" as Organization members and see what their motives were for joining or how Xehanort managed to control them. Just a personal opinion.

Except the program is a failure. Every replica became self aware at some point.

Except the program is a failure. Every replica became self aware at some point.

Well, unless Xehanort puts a part of himself inside the Replicas BEFORE they wake up after being created. If they are influenced by Xehanort from the beginning, they will end up under their control without the self aware.