Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What are your thoughts on the KH3 Boxart?

What are your thoughts on the KH3 Boxart?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on the KH3 Boxart?

• Beautifuuuul!
    • It's my favorite so far
    • I like it but not as much as previous ones
    • I'm not a fan
    • It's a bit too busy
    • The cat!
    • Some characters are missing
    • I don't mind it
    • I'm still not sure how I feel
    • I don't care about boxart
    • Something else? Share below!

Nomura said that the box art of 1.5 2.5 and 2.8 would give us an idea of what Kingdom Hearts 3 box art would look like. After seeing it now, I can't help but wonder what this boxart is supposed to represent.

Hopefully the salvation of all the hearts lost to Xehanort's madness, akin to again hopefully the ending of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, know what i mean :]?

I first discovered the series thanks to the cover art of KH1. For a long time, it has been my favorite because it felt magical and mysterious. Throughout the years, there was some great box art. However, THIS takes it all for me. This is, by far, the best cover art I have ever seen in the series. I hold the first cover art close to my heart for nostalgia. But now this is just breathtaking. This tells me there are some big things coming and all will be gathered for the clash. The characters we know and love will come together, ready to face whatever fate has in store. We have a new generation coming to enter the series. Regardless whatever knowledge they have, I hope this cover art will inspire many to play not only KH3, but he rest of series.

...Also, my favorite characters (Axel/Lea and Aqua) are just beautiful and I am happy they are in the same building together :)

It's just like Nomura's Batman. I can't stop staring at the Cover Art. It's filled with mystery, he added his cat in there, the 7 and 13 items he has added in there, the sky looks so beautiful. Every single detail of the Cover Art is beautiful.