Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Spencer Ellis Norman

SPOILERS(DARK AQUA FIGHT FOOTAGE) FROM TGS2018

Obviously most people will think this is the fight where the player tries to save Aqua. My  question is, would Nomura knowingly lay out all of the pieces to the puzzle before the game comes out? With all of the footage that has been released, anyone can make the assumption of what's going on with Aqua.

Obviously most people will think this is the fight where the player tries to save Aqua. My  question is, would Nomura knowingly lay out all of the pieces to the puzzle before the game comes out? With all of the footage that has been released, anyone can make the assumption of what's going on with Aqua.

True, but it's understandable people might think that. I do think she is gonna be saved and be a guardian of light, whether it's that boss fight or another.

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

I think this fight is a spoiler cause they showed who Aqua was talking to. A lot of people like me though she was talking to Riku and Mickey, but instead it ended up being Sora. Although the good thing was that they din't show the full fight and the  scene that will happen after the fight is over, cause the scene after the fight will be a huge spoiler in my opinion.