Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which KH3 villain could turn a new leaf?

Which KH3 villain could turn a new leaf?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which KH3 villain could turn a new leaf?

• Marluxia
    • Young Xehanort
    • Isa
    • Larxene
    • Demyx
    • Vexen
    • Vanitas
    • Xigbar
    • None.
    • Another one? Share below!

If Isa is under some kind of mind control like I think he is after seeing his dead eyes in khddd then does that count as turning over a new leaf?

These are the questions that keep me up at night.

I think most of the ones listed could certainly switch sides, with the exception of Young Xehanort, Larxene, and Marluxia. I think all three of them are just too power hungry to be truly on the side of good. I also find it hard to believe Vanitas could switch sides, especially seeing as he was born from the darkness in ventus' heart. But since he's such a tragic character, I wouldn't mind seeing him turn to the light.

Edited by Allwil13

I think most of the ones listed could certainly switch sides, with the exception of Young Xehanort, Larxene, and Marluxia. I think all three of them are just too power hungry to be truly on the side of good. I also find it hard to believe Vanitas could switch sides, especially seeing as he was born from the darkness in ventus' heart. But since he's such a tragic character, I wouldn't mind seeing him turn to the light.

if young xehanort turned good would that not even erase the entire kingdom hearts universe?