Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
IAMME

The Kingdom Key I

So what's the name of the third kingdom key we see aqua using? I would like to name it the Kingdom Key I (as in Ike) cuz it stands for Kingdom Key - Inbetween.  Cuz it's the key for the realm inbetween? cuz the kingdom key d is the one for the realm of darkness and the regular kingdom key is for the realm of light.

ok

Kingdom Key is not "the Keyblade of the Realm of Light" and Kingdom Key D is not "the Keyblade of the Realm of Darkness." As far as we know, they are not special Keyblades in any way. There are no Keyblades that single handedly represent a realm.

There are three types of Keyblades: Keyblades of Light, Keyblades of Darkness, and the Keyblade of Heart. Keyblades of Light are Keyblades forged in the Realm of Light (by The Master of Masters). Keyblades of Darkness are Keyblades forged in the Realm of Darkness when a world falls to darkness that a Keyblade of Light was obtained at, and the Keyblade of Heart is the Keyblade created from the Princesses of Heart's hearts. Keyblades of Light were all forged by The Master of Masters way back in the Age of Fairy Tales by him reaching into the depths of people's hearts, Keyblades of Darkness are forged on a world that a Keyblade of Light was obtained by someone at once that world falls to darkness, and the Keyblade of Heart can be forged/reforged out of all of the Princesses of Heart's hearts.

Kingdom Key is just simply a Keyblade of Light and Kingdom Key D is just simply a Keyblade of Darkness. Any Keyblade of Light and Keyblade of Darkness can be used to seal the Door to Darkness.

Having a "Keyblade of Between" or a "Keyblade of the In-between" wouldn't make any sense since Keyblade forged in the Realm Between are just Keyblades of Light.

I'm guessing the Keyblade that Aqua is using is Mickey's new Keyblade. It looks like a mixture between the two Keyblades that Mickey owns: Kingdom Key D and Star Seeker. So, I'd say he finds a way to fuse or mix his two Keyblades into one.

Edited by Elfdemon_