Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Finn and vigor

Vexen and Demyx's plan

In the new kh3 trailer we FINALLY got to see Demyx make his grand return. We also got to see Vexen as well which i freaken called it. However, you'll notice that the 2 have yellow eyes. Have they been norted????? Personally, i dont think so. Because Vexen says: "this plan was all his idea". I believe this "plan" they are doing has something to do with their yellow eyed appearance. Specifically, i think they are infiltrating the Organization by going undercover. But here begs the question, who gave the order? They did say this plan was someone else's idea. I have 2 possibilities: Ansem the Wise (as we do see him in the trailer) or, Xigbar. The reason why i say Xigbar is that this plan could be the SAME plan Xiggy mentioned in Re:coded. Although I'll need more Evidence to support that theory so as of right now, i find Ansem to be more likely. Ansem could be trying to find information by spying on the New Organization so that he can help Sora have the upper hand. What do you think though? Do you believe Vexen and Demyx are faking it, or are they really Norts?

Edited by Finn and vigor

well if your theory was correct i would think they'd be working for ansem the wise, if xigbar was to turn against xehanort i think he'd be doing it alone

Yeah, I don't know why Demyx and Vexen would get their hands dirtied just to work for Xigbar.

As much as I hoped Demyx and Vexen would not be part of the organization (and despite me thinking them working undercover with yellow eye contacts amusing), I do think that they are norted. Now, they might switch sides for whatever reason, or there might be a betrayal in the works. I think them secretly working for a "betrayer" a little more likely then them working for Ansem (just watch me be wrong). What I really wanna know is what does Demyx bring to the table that they would even think about letting him join again.  :huh: Was Xehanort just running out of people who wanted to join or having a hard time finding people to corrupt? 

As much as I hoped Demyx and Vexen would not be part of the organization (and despite me thinking them working undercover with yellow eye contacts amusing), I do think that they are norted. Now, they might switch sides for whatever reason, or there might be a betrayal in the works. I think them secretly working for a "betrayer" a little more likely then them working for Ansem (just watch me be wrong). What I really wanna know is what does Demyx bring to the table that they would even think about letting him join again.  :huh: Was Xehanort just running out of people who wanted to join or having a hard time finding people to corrupt? 

or perhaps all members of the first organisation had fragments of xehanorts heart placed in them before they were rejected and they're still there

Good thing they aren't working for Ansem the Wise.

and your proof of this would be

or perhaps all members of the first organisation had fragments of xehanorts heart placed in them before they were rejected and they're still there

So maybe they're like backups? Cause it seems like Xehanort's going beyond 13 members. Maybe this whole plan was not as well planned out as we thought?

In the new kh3 trailer we FINALLY got to see Demyx make his grand return. We also got to see Vexen as well which i freaken called it. However, you'll notice that the 2 have yellow eyes. Have they been norted????? Personally, i dont think so. Because Vexen says: "this plan was all his idea". I believe this "plan" they are doing has something to do with their yellow eyed appearance. Specifically, i think they are infiltrating the Organization by going undercover. But here begs the question, who gave the order? They did say this plan was someone else's idea. I have 2 possibilities: Ansem the Wise (as we do see him in the trailer) or, Xigbar. The reason why i say Xigbar is that this plan could be the SAME plan Xiggy mentioned in Re:coded. Although I'll need more Evidence to support that theory so as of right now, i find Ansem to be more likely. Ansem could be trying to find information by spying on the New Organization so that he can help Sora have the upper hand. What do you think though? Do you believe Vexen and Demyx are faking it, or are they really Norts?     

I also think they are faking it, cause now we have more than 13 Seekers of Darkness. And I really want for Demyx to be on the good team.

I'll admit I groaned at this section in the trailer. One of them was lazy and hardly seems the type to want to participate in a war and the other is a scientist. Whilst Vexen certainly has the potential to be useful, it seems strange why Demyx would bring someone to Ienzo, unless they want to convert him too? We know Ansem is back and we know that some of the ex members of the organisation will help Sora. If they are fully norted, then I'm sorry but MX is desperate to re use so many ex members who were easily beaten in the past.