Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What's the one thing you don't wanna see in another KH3 trailer before launch?

What's the one thing you don't wanna see in another KH3 trailer before launch?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What's the one thing you don't wanna see in another KH3 trailer before launch?

• The final world
    • All the villains revealed
    • Aqua's fate
    • A KHUX appearance
    • The final battle
    • Ventus awake
    • Xion
    • Final Fantasy cameos
    • Playable character #2
    • Optional bosses
    • The KH3 Opening
    • I don't need to see anything else.
    • I don't care, it doesn't affect me
    • Something else? Share below!

Honestly, I'm happy with the current information on Kingdom Hearts 3. So having any additional information such as Ven's awakening or Aqua's fate reduce some of the curiosity that would be experienced while playing the actual game. 

In my opinion, they shown an obsene amount of stuff on Kingdom Hearts 3 these past months. I don't want to see anything else honestly. I don't think they need to give us more informations. I shouldn't have watch the trailer they released with that "VR experience" thing. I want to be surprised. I didn't watch any trailer past the one I mentionned, I don't want to and I'll try to prevent myself from watching another one.

I feel there is enough infos to keep us excited until the release of the game.

So yeah. No more infos or at least no more trailers, gameplay footage, whatever. Let us discover the game.

The TGS trailer and new gameplay showed a bit to much for my taste. So pretty much every option except for the second playable character. 

I did not even watch that one I decided to block all trailers from now on. Its the same thing with movie trailers they just show you way to much leave it a bit ambigious

I think everything was all right up to the TGS trailer. What they showed in TGS like the doll fight, frozen gameplay and obviously the Aqua boss fight was a bit much IMO. Better have just simple Disney world reveal trailer like up until now so we get the full experience from the game.