Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

More Kingdom Hearts III voice actors have been revealed; includes Zachary Levi and Kristen Bell

Nice to see so many original actors return to the roles. And I'm particularly happy about Kevin R. McNally even though Gibbs isn't a main character. Hoping for even more of the original At World's End actors.

I know!!! Here's hoping Bill Nighy returns as Davy Jones!

But yes, thanks for informing us of this, Leamax! It's so exciting to know that so many of the original voice actors of all these characters are returning for their respective roles! :D

I know!!! Here's hoping Bill Nighy returns as Davy Jones!

But yes, thanks for informing us of this, Leamax! It's so exciting to know that so many of the original voice actors of all these characters are returning for their respective roles! :D

That would be great. I believe Bill Nighy once said he was happy to reprise the role if Davy Jones was brought back in another Pirates film, so hopefully they got him for KH3.

It's great when they can get original voice actors and/or actors. I wonder if Mandy Moore will be Rapunzel? I don't see how she can't cause she's voiced her in every other thing.

Funny thing about Mandy Moore, she actually voiced Aerith back in KH1. It would be interesting to see her come back as Rapunzel.

Edited by Goyan-Tanuki

I am so stunned that Idina Menzel will be voicing Elsa for a videogame, also Kristen Bell and many of the original actors. This game is really pushing it's limits. Hopefully it will have LOTS of sales.

She reprised the role of Elsa for the Infinity video games back in 2013 along with Kristen Bell, Mandy Moore, Kevin R McNally and Bill Nighby. The voice of Jack Sparrow , Mike Wazowski and Buzz Lightyear are also the ones from the Infinity series. As for Mandy Moore, she has returned for the TV show and various stage shows at the Disney parks so no doubt she will return for KH3 

I hope Mandy Moore comes back to voice Rapunzel. I've been curious as to why they have yet to show any of the English voice acting, especially around Rapunzel, as there were so many opportunities to.

I'm so glad there's so many original voice actors reprising their roles as well. We basically have the complete Frozen cast - makes me wonder if there will be any singing in the Frozen cutscenes, as it would be a partial waste not to have Idina Menzel sing something lol. 

I also hope that they find a way to bring Hayden Panettiere back for Kairi. It's such a shame... she will always be the original Kairi voice actress. Same with Brittany Snow for Namine, but since Namine hasnt been as prevalent in the games following KH2, I haven't minded having Meaghan Jette Martin as much. Alyson Stoner though, I will always associate with as Xion.

I am so stunned that Idina Menzel will be voicing Elsa for a videogame, also Kristen Bell and many of the original actors. This game is really pushing it's limits. Hopefully it will have LOTS of sales.

I hope so to.  Now if they can get bring back Agrabah as a world and find a voice actor for Sa'luk, along with getting the voice actors for the cast of Aladdin, and Cassim's voice actor, I would have it made.