Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Which of the latest KH3 cast reveals are you the most pleased with?

Which of the latest KH3 cast reveals are you the most pleased with?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the latest KH3 cast reveals are you the most pleased with?

• Josh Gad (Olaf)
    • Kristen Bell (Anna)
    • Idina Menzel (Elsa)
    • Jonathan Groff (Kristoff)
    • Zachary Levi (Flynn)
    • Kevin R. McNally (Gibbs)
    • Donna Murphy (Mother Gothel)
    • John Ratzenberger (Hamm)
    • Wallace Shawn (Rex)
    • Another one? Share below!

There are plenty of soundalikes for A LOT of this cast (especially Idina Menzel for some reason), but only Zachary Levi can bring the flair and heart of Flynn Rider.

tumblr_inline_n8vi5sbn8m1ssoiqt.gif

That was my reason for choosing Wallace Shawn! Zachary Levi was a close second, though.

As great as it is to have both Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel in the game to reprise their roles, but to hear that Kevin R McNally to voice Gibbs is absolutely amazing. Back in the day in KH2, the do not have any of the original actors to reprise their roles for that world. This is the first time in KH history we have someone from Pirates to reprise their role, that being Gibbs. I was almost convinced that we have THE Johnny Depp reprise his role. That's how excited I was about this cast. Heck, this makes me more excited about the Pirates world the most out of all Disney worlds.

To me its donna murphy there is something so sinister manipulativ in her voice that makes her perfect for.mother gothel

I honestly can't believe they were able to get Hayley Joel Osment to appear in KH3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And the best thing of all his voice hasnt changed a bit in all those years

i think its a bit of a mixed bag when it comes to reprisals i can certainly think of a fair few whove come back

mind you a lot of them are reprising from other stuff 

That's cool if you think that way. But I still think it's rare to me. Plus, some actors reprise their roles mostly in TV but not in video games. It's not common to have movie actors reprise their roles in video games because they have different actors to voice their characters in video games.

Edited by Movies798

That's cool if you think that way. But I still think it's rare to me. Plus, some actors reprise their roles mostly in TV but not in video games. It's not common to have movie actors reprise their roles in video games because they have actors to voice their characters in video games.

oh you mean in video games in general, im so sorry i thought you meant just in kingdom hearts