Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axtwyt

Dissidia RP Interest Check

Welcome back, Rey!  I remember the last one as a success, so I would be interested in at least helping out and checking out whatever ideas you have, though unfortunately I cannot take on another roleplay at the time.  I hope to see you on here more often!  Lately the section has fallen into a bit of a lull.

On another note, how goes/went your book?

Welcome back, Rey!  I remember the last one as a success, so I would be interested in at least helping out and checking out whatever ideas you have, though unfortunately I cannot take on another roleplay at the time.  I hope to see you on here more often!  Lately the section has fallen into a bit of a lull.

On another note, how goes/went your book?

Thanks, man. I was thinking of having it be more of a Opera Omnia feel, rather than the past one where things were more classic Dissidia.

The book is going slow. Way too slow. I keep hitting portions where I just don't feel like writing it. I'm starting to skip those parts, using small blurbs to depict what is supposed to happen.

I’ll throw my hat in the ring.

Aww snap! Glad to have you on board!

I'd probably join in as well. :)  I too was a part of the original, though for multiple reasons had to leave it prematurely.  I look forward to seeing what you have in mind for this round.

Not totally sure yet. I do want to go for more of an Opera Omnia vibe, where it's unclear who summoned who and alliances are formed just by how much people can piece things together. Maybe mix in a bit of the plot I had from the original RPs too.

Why not use NT so that both sides deal with the planesgorger even if it mixes Opera Omina. I'll bring back my demigoddess to join the battle once more. Plus doesn't Materis summon the heroes, and Spiritus summon the villains?

Why not use NT so that both sides deal with the planesgorger even if it mixes Opera Omina. I'll bring back my demigoddess to join the battle once more. Plus doesn't Materis summon the heroes, and Spiritus summon the villains?

Not quite. Kain was summoned by Spiritus in Opera Omnia, and some of the villains have joined forces with the heroes as well.

There's also as a suggestion create a new good & a new evil to be like Cosmos & Chaos, and Materius & Spiritus. Just a suggestion.

I'm gonna stick with Materia and Spiritus, just because I think they're still interesting characters. Dealing with a "not totally good" good guy and a "not totally bad" bad guy is interesting to me, and it could prove to be interesting to see who would have summoned who and how each plans to deal with the Planesgorgers.