Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
AwesomeKHfan

So if Sora fights Aqua...

does that mean Sora is level 50 when he will fight her? cause last time we see her she was level 50 and she doesn't lose her powers often unlike Sora.

What if the video was bait?

And we're actually suppose to play as Riku and Mickey against that boss instead of Sora? Though they didn't want to show the Riku gameplay for risk of spoiling.

Also to answer your question no. Sora will be whatever level the player gets him to at that point since Sora will start at level 1 at the beginning of KH3. They made that clear by saying Sora has lost his skills thanks to the MX encounter in DDD.

And we're actually suppose to play as Riku and Mickey against that boss instead of Sora? Though they didn't want to show the Riku gameplay for risk of spoiling.

Also to answer your question no. Sora will be whatever level the player gets him to at that point since Sora will start at level 1 at the beginning of KH3. They made that clear by saying Sora has lost his skills thanks to the MX encounter in DDD.

Basically this. It's a red herring. Notice that the scene is editted. The cutscene before hand is editted out.

The problem with that is why would they show the boss fight at all if it was not sora fighting her? Why not show a boss he actually fights? Why take the time to edit it? And why would they be so secretive about Riku?

I don't think it's edited, it just makes too much sense! Sora is the one who's going to save all the hearts steeped in sorrow, so it makes perfect sense for him to be the one fighting Aqua, ya know?

In terms of a second playable character, I think it'll be someone we haven't played as before, otherwise why so much secrecy? If it was Riku, then that's nothing new, we've played as him before, ya know?

But yeah, I think that we'll probably be around our 30's when fighting Aqua, since I don't believe we'll get to her too late into the game, ya know?

Edit: Haha, I said too late... xD

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Well if we look at the latest trailer we see Sora picking up master Eraques Keyblade on destiny island, i could see it opening a path to where Aqua is and that's how he fights her.

Which ever theory it is of she becoming norted or the one with her becoming a Heartless at one point she loses her keyblade, resulting it stranding on destiny Island. We see then that she probably beats up Riku resulting in his keyblade being broken and Mickey being trapped, thats probably how she gets mickeys keyblade.At least thats how i see it.

Well if we look at the latest trailer we see Sora picking up master Eraques Keyblade on destiny island, i could see it opening a path to where Aqua is and that's how he fights her.

Which ever theory it is of she becoming norted or the one with her becoming a Heartless at one point she loses her keyblade, resulting it stranding on destiny Island. We see then that she probably beats up Riku resulting in his keyblade being broken and Mickey being trapped, thats probably how she gets mickeys keyblade.At least thats how i see it.

Anything could happen at this point in time, honestly, I couldn't be more excited! :D

My opinion on this is that towards the beginning Riku and Mickey will lose to her and be forced to retreat, this will result in Mickey and Riku looking for Terra and Ven, especially if he has been compromised and needs to be found. Kind of imagine a Benny Hill comedy sketch, but in this case more serious. Sora will return to Destiny Islands and will find the Master's Defender and thus will be able to access the Realm of Darkness to face Aqua. I believe the combined strength of Sora and Ven and potentially Roxas will help Sora overpower her.