Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

What do You Guys Think Of This Trend With "Bowsette"?

So, as you guys may or may not be aware, the fan character "Bowsette" has been a recent popular trend on the internet recently ever since this month's Nintendo Direct. I'm curious to know what your opinions are on Bowsette and the popular trend he/she is having on the internet right now?

For my opinion. Well it's certainly...interesting. I'll say that much. Didn't think Nintendo fans would come up with this character all because of one new feature in the NSMBU Switch port.

I'm still not sure why it's so popular,but hey if people enjoy drawing and sharing a fan character good for them.It's just like those Sonic fan characters,people just love to reimagine video game characters.

It's funny though how Nintendo just release that artbook with a Peach/bowser too,perfect timing.

Also unless I'm misunderstanding something the name Bowsette would imply that Todette put that special crown to look like Bowser,Bowsette's name should be Bowseach or something

Edited by Isaix

Yeah my twitter has been filled with fan art. I mean I follow a lot of artists. It’s crazy the amount that’s there. Idk why they can’t be inspired by other characters I’d like to see more art of....

Like saber

Or Uni

Oh hey there’s this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxb6yzOYF_Q

Edited by EMIYA