Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which KH game will KH3 feel like the most?

Which KH game will KH3 feel like the most?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which KH game will KH3 feel like the most?

• KH1
    • CoM
    • KH2
    • 358/2 Days
    • Coded
    • BBS
    • 3D
    • Chi
    • None, it'll feel unique.
    • All at once.
    • Another answer? Share below!

I feel like it will feel unique like each game tends to, but it will also feel like every game so far in certain ways. And really it should be, considering the kind of title it is. It's nice when big games like that try to incorporate the best of each prior title, it's a great way of acknowledging just how big it's become. This should feel like the MGS4/MGSV of the KH series, every little bit of the best of each prior title should have their time to shine here so that it feels truly conclusive to everything that came before and at the same time should be unique enough on it's own that it feels like it would be ridiculous to ever try and go backwards.

I was going to say KH2, but when I saw the option "KH0.2" I already knew what to choose.

Not just the design, but some gameplay elements are similar. But of course, there are a complete lot of differences in gameplay, but between KH2 and KH3 we can check some differences too, so I'll go for KH0.2.

I'm sure KH3's feel will be more similar to 0.2's feel.

Story and gameplay wise, KHIII will probably be right up there with KHII in terms of quality, but I do believe that the game will incorporate a little bit of everything that's come before, ya know?

I've always said and will continue to say the same thing. KHIII will surpass KHII and become the most talked about KH, ya know? It already is, at this point!