Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
NihonScribe

GameStop Exclusive Kingdom Key D Keyblade and Kingdom Hearts III Xbox One controller from PDP

GameStop will exclusively sell the Kingdom Key D Keyblade for $39.99 from PDP starting October 31st! You can preorder it now here.

PDP is also planning the release of a wired, Kingdom Hearts III themed Xbox One controller with a slated release for December 4, 2018 for $34.99! You can find out more information on their website here.

Pictures of the controller and Keyblade can be seen below.

UPDATE: Also from PDP, the Official Pixel Pals twitter account announced that King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are now available for preorder alongside Sora! You can get them from the PDP website for $14.99 here.

Below are pictures of all the Kingdom Hearts Pixel Pals. All of them release on 11/1!

Will you be picking up PDP's addition to the cornucopia of Kingdom Hearts merchandise? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

It looks nice. But the PS4 controller bundled with that PS4 Pro collector looks classier, I think.

I might be interested but it seems PDP controller doesn't have the best reputation out there it seems.

Edited by Cyberos000

It looks nice. But the PS4 controller bundled with that PS4 Pro collector looks classier, I think.

I might be interested but it seems PDP controller doesn't have the best reputation out there it seems.

Do they have a PS4 Pro Collecter for the Keyblade?

What do you mean ? There is a Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 PRO coming with the game but only in Japan.

That's actually not true. The only system that was confirmed to be a Japan exclusive is a Playstation 4 Slim model that does NOT come with the kingdom hearts games. It even has a different design. The PS4 Pro bundle still hasn't been confirmed

https://www.rpgsite.net/news/7785-kingdom-hearts-iii-special-edition-ps4-slim-revealed-for-japan

That's actually not true. The only system that was confirmed to be a Japan exclusive is a Playstation 4 Slim model that does NOT come with the kingdom hearts games. It even has a different design. The PS4 Pro bundle still hasn't been confirmed

https://www.rpgsite.net/news/7785-kingdom-hearts-iii-special-edition-ps4-slim-revealed-for-japan

I would be so glad if this PS4 PRO comes to Europe. But some news stated that the PS4 Pro might be a Japan exclusive, according to "one source" so... I don't know.

(https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/07/07/kingdom-hearts-3-ps4-pro/)

Nothing has been confirmed yet, I'm hoping other coutries get this PS4.

I would be so glad if this PS4 PRO comes to Europe. But some news stated that the PS4 Pro might be a Japan exclusive, according to "one source" so... I don't know.

(https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/07/07/kingdom-hearts-3-ps4-pro/)

Nothing has been confirmed yet, I'm hoping other coutries get this PS4.

Same! I did see that its rumored that it may be Japan exclusive, but I'm holding onto hope that it'll be released everywhere, mainly because why would they go through so much effort to reveal it at E3, just to only keep exclusivity in Japan? That, and they did the same thing back for the 10th anniversary, when the limited edition KH 3DS was released. It's up in the air, heres hoping as the upcoming weeks go by, we can finally hear some more info about it. Then we can rush insanely to the stores to pick our systems up ^.^

Same! I did see that its rumored that it may be Japan exclusive, but I'm holding onto hope that it'll be released everywhere, mainly because why would they go through so much effort to reveal it at E3, just to only keep exclusivity in Japan? That, and they did the same thing back for the 10th anniversary, when the limited edition KH 3DS was released. It's up in the air, heres hoping as the upcoming weeks go by, we can finally hear some more info about it. Then we can rush insanely to the stores to pick our systems up ^.^

I mean, having a PS4 KH3 theme controller would be good enough if we don't get the Pro.

I really hope they will release this for PS4 aswell 

We got already better stuff then Xbox but this would be dam epic.

Perhaps the slim themed version will get this one aswell.

Edited by KH4Real

It does look good but I prefer the "official" ones. I always found them to last the longest for every console I ever had.

Of course I did not try every third party company controller out there, but I rather pay a little more for good quality than have it break within a year. (I had an extreme case once where two controllers for half the price broke after just 2 weeks even though I'm not a particularly angry gamer or mishandled them.)

I also think the PS4 one doesn't look as... cramped with symbols? I don't know how to describe it but while still looking nice, it just seems overloaded with the symbols and a bit distracting.