Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Daniel Macauley

Which world are you hoping to see the return of most?

Which world are you hoping to see the return of most?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which world are you hoping to see the return of most?

• Tron / Space Paranoids
    • Halloween Town
    • Agrabah
    • Neverland
    • Deep Space / Possibly Hawaii?
    • Notre Dame / La Cité des Cloches
    • Land of Dragons
    • Traverse Town? (Wildcard)
    • Mirage Arena possibly?
    • Got another? Post it below!

Definitely Agrabah. It just feels right. KH3 having the Aladdin 3 story. PLUS, we could finally get to go into the palace! :D

I know people aren't too jazzed about seeing Agrabah (or really any previous world) again, and would much rather have new Disney worlds. But I would like to point out at one point, NO ONE wanted Olympus to be in KH3, but after seeing the world in the updated engine, everyone is singing a new tune. Wait until you see Agrabah in KH3, and you'll be dying to return :)

Anybody who voted Agrabah probably has Stockholm Syndrome.

I want more TRON. We need some follow-up on one of the few good bits of DDD, plus it's just cool in general.

Edited by Karxrida

If there is a world from this list that should return, it should be Traverse Town. Otherwise, nothing else. Out with the old and in with the new. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts; out with the old and in with the new. It’s past time for new material and there is a ton of it. No more same old worlds like Agrabah and Halloween Town. They have been used long enough and plenty enough.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

Aesthetic-wise, I would love to see Wonderland in UE4, maybe with a few touches from the live action movie in terms of creatures. I know it's likely not gonna happen but it would be an interesting world to explore nonetheless.

Other than that, I think Agrabah would be nice, regardless of how sick I am of it in KHUX. But they would need to do it in a way that won't become dreary to look at. It's just a nice change in color in comparison to what we already have.

I do love Lilo & Stitch too but Hawaii might be too similar to Destiny Islands. I'm not against it since they can still do a lot with it, but I really don't want to see too many worlds resemble each other because it's kinda boring and lazy.

Traverse Town would be cool but I don't know how much more of it they can show without becoming boring. And I can't see a reason why they would go there since it only appears for people who have lost their world and neither Neku, Leon or Co. should be there anymore.

I also love Halloween Town/Christmas Town but just like with Traverse Town, I'm not sure if there's much more left to see unless they decide on expanding the story like with BH6. But even then I am not sure how the licensing would work because it seems like there are still issues between KHUX JP and global. There's gotta be a reason why we won't receive some of the medals.

Pride Lands is a definite no for me. I don't want another world with tranaformations in KH3. I don't mind costume changes but seeing Lion Form Sora talking to Organization members just doesn't sit right with me. It's already a bit cringy in Monster, Inc. in my opinion and barely acceptable in Tox Story since they retain their usual looks somewhat... There was a reason no Organization member appeared in Pride Lands in KH2 and it wasn't only because there was nothing much to do there.

I would pick Traverse Town, only for the nostalgia factor, to be honest.

But there is one place I want back, the Hollow Bastion part of the Radiant Garden. As a world, it wouldn't be enough for KH3 but as a part of a Radiant Garden world...

I think it would suit the verticality of the level design in KH3.

And, as a little bonus world, it would be cool to have Destiny Island back. Maybe add the city ?

I'm disgusted by the amount of votes for Agrabah. Do you have any idea home many times they have sent me back to that damned world in Union X!? Too many dammit!

Anyway, I wanna see Halloween Town in KH3. UE4 is the perfect engine to take advantage of this world in.

Edited by Hero of Winds

I picked Deep Space or Lilo and Stitch in general cause we don't have a conclusion to that story line yet and they only did like the first five or eight minutes of the movie in BBS. So there is still a lot to explore there with Hawaii and whatnot (but if Destiny Islands does reappear as a playable world it won't happen). The other ones I think we have seen too many times or I don't personally think there is much you can do for the story line anymore. I mean some of them have direct to video sequels but with the direction of having newer, more popular cgi movies I don't want one of the few hopefully traditionally animated worlds to be based on one of the sequels despite me having a soft spot for some like King of Thieves and Lion King 2 (Mulan 2 and Hunchback 2 on the other hand....).

For original worlds I would rather Radiant Garden return then Traverse Town cause we already explored Traverse Town a lot and I don't really see a need for it to return. I like the world fine and probably prefer it to other original worlds but they are not gonna have all the original worlds return and that one's easily cutable.  

Definitely Agrabah. It just feels right. KH3 having the Aladdin 3 story. PLUS, we could finally get to go into the palace! :D

I know people aren't too jazzed about seeing Agrabah (or really any previous world) again, and would much rather have new Disney worlds. But I would like to point out at one point, NO ONE wanted Olympus to be in KH3, but after seeing the world in the updated engine, everyone is singing a new tune. Wait until you see Agrabah in KH3, and you'll be dying to return :)

I hope if Agrabah is returning that we get to see the Vanishing Isle, the inside of the palace, and the lair of the Forty Thieves.

I was going to pick Agrabah, but then I remembered that we haven't seen Lilo or Nani or any of those characters in this series yet, So I think Deep Space/Hawaii would be my first choice, with Agrabah in a very close second.

I am hoping to see Radiant Garden and Destiny Islands return the most as playable worlds. I loved the former in BBS, KH1 and KH2 and have missed exploring the latter since the first game.