Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

What do you want from a new version of Nintendo Switch?

What do you want from a new version of Nintendo Switch?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want from a new version of Nintendo Switch?

• New Display
    • A one-piece system, no joycons
    • Different size (bigger/smaller)
    • New Battery
    • A slight Power boost
    • Budget Switch for lower price (Mini?)
    • Expanded hard drive space
    • Switch Pro (more expensive)
    • Voice chat via console
    • New Design
    • I don't need one.
    • Something else? Share below!

1.) Better battery life. Current is passable but could be better.

2.) More space on the hard drive. 16G is lame even if SD cards mitigate that.

3.) Improved wireless internet capabilities. The range feels really small.

4.) A power boost. It doesn't have to be super significant, but more is always better.

It's fine if they make a new version with more battety life and more internal space,but it would suck really bad if they make a New Switch more powerful,I really hate those New 3DS/PS4 Pro type of update for obvious reasons.

When they do those more powerful versions of consoles they should allow people to sell their old version and buy the new one for a discounted price of 80% at least and allow us to transfer everything to the new system THEN I'd be all for it.

It's fine if they make a new version with more battety life and more internal space,but it would suck really bad if they make a New Switch more powerful,I really hate those New 3DS/PS4 Pro type of update for obvious reasons.

When they do those more powerful versions of consoles they should allow people to sell their old version and buy the new one for a discounted price of 80% at least and allow us to transfer everything to the new system THEN I'd be all for it.

Same here. A version more powerful of the same console feels so lame. For me, framerate is one of the top priority for a game. This is why I will probably buy a PS4 PRO when KH3 comes out, because I don't want framerate issue to make my experience less pleasant. That is if Kingdom Hearts 3 has PS4 PRO enhanced posibilities, of course.

A few things actually: better screen material, better battery capacity, more internal memory, bigger display and a few new models: one dock mode only, one portable mode only, a pro version, an xl version, a slim version and a mini version.