Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axtwyt

Info | Sign ups Dissidia Opera Omnia: Battle Lines

28 minutes ago, Axtwyt said:

Sorry it took me until now to post it. I've been dealing with a ton of personal stuff today. I'll be figuring out exacts in terms of the world map, but feel free to use any stage from the three Dissidia games for now.

That's alright.  It's important to deal with personal matters before doing other things.  But it is nice to get a heads up.  

I'll be posting.....right after I get some pizza.

1 minute ago, kingdomhearts45 said:

So like....How do I post? Because I have no idea what to do. 

Just do what I did. Name of character, location (you can also just be generic, it doesn't have to be a stage from the game), just set-up where Neku is and how he's reacting to the immediate realization that he's not in his world anymore.

2 minutes ago, Axtwyt said:

Just do what I did. Name of character, location (you can also just be generic, it doesn't have to be a stage from the game), just set-up where Neku is and how he's reacting to the immediate realization that he's not in his world anymore.

Alright. I think I can handle that.

Question for y'all in terms of the world map:

Would you guys rather use the Final Fantasy 1 world map as the base (like in Dissidia and 012), or use the Final Fantasy 7 world map as the base? I'd basically be assigning certain stages to parts of each map, so feel free to give your opinion.

I made up a map of rough locations for all the stages, plus some extra ones from Kingdom Hearts and one from Final Fantasy XV. It's a bit hard to read since some of the labels didn't show up so well, so I also made a legend. We can add locations if we wish.

Map.thumb.png.7c5ceec5f45c918d42597ebc513962f4.png
1981074045_MapLegend.thumb.PNG.6687911d295ffc377ad750c3008bec02.PNG

What do you guys think?

2 minutes ago, kingdomhearts45 said:

It looks good, though I’m having trouble finding The Promised Meadow. Makes it seem a little confusing considering the colors. 

The Promised Meadow is west of the Rift, south of Narshe.

1 minute ago, kingdomhearts45 said:

Ah, I see it! Thanks. 

I might need to edit the labels on the map. Some of them are appearing out of place.

18 hours ago, Mystics Apprentice said:

I was wondering: would it be alright if Vivi had been with Zidane as well but was transported somewhere else?

Sorry, I didn't get notified of this quote. New KH13 is still confusing to me :)

That sounds fine to me! In the game, Vivi left right after Eiko did, but I didn't want to make you do that in case you had different plans for Vivi.

7 hours ago, Shard the Gentleman said:

Sorry, I didn't get notified of this quote. New KH13 is still confusing to me :)

That sounds fine to me! In the game, Vivi left right after Eiko did, but I didn't want to make you do that in case you had different plans for Vivi.

No problem!  The new site indeed does take some getting used to.

That was thoughtful for leaving Vivi's background open for interpretation, though I rather like the idea of giving Vivi some connections to Zidane, if you're up for it.  I have no real concrete plan for him in mind, so that should work well.  Many thanks!  I will try to post again tonight.