Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axtwyt

Info | Sign ups Dissidia Opera Omnia: Battle Lines

I forgot, is there an established posting order? If so, the posting order for now is:

Axtwyt
kingdomhearts45
Ultimus Grid
Yessie Maltese
Shard
Mystics Apprentice
rikunobodyxiii
twilight_roxas

I'm fine with a posting order/fine without a posting order too. I'm just curious in case I want to fast reply to something in the future.

I have one more update to the map (sorry about this, but I felt some of the locations were a bit out of place, plus I forgot to add a stage from the Dissidia games).

879883031_DissidiaMap.thumb.png.563603f6f8cc6fa4ace090cd81fccf06.png

Here's the changes:

Twilight Town and Dream's End were switched (Dream's End seemed to fit better in the Cosmo Canyon area, and Twilight Town made more sense in terms of being located where a town would be).
Spiritus' Tower and the Old Chaos Shrine were switched (should have to go through the Shrine before you get to Spiritus).
Insomnia and the Crystal World were switched (thought it made more sense for Crystal World to be farther into the continent instead of maybe the first thing you'd see on arrival).
Orphan's Cradle was added (can't believe I forgot this stage!).
Matoya's Cave was added (location from Final Fantasy I).
Red Dragon's Chamber (location from Dividing Lines) was added. For a description, it's a large castle chamber, crumbling after years of disuse. There's a archway on one wall that looks like it leads into a corridor, but it only leads into a wall, with a sculpted dragon above the archway.

4 minutes ago, Axtwyt said:

I have one more update to the map (sorry about this, but I felt some of the locations were a bit out of place, plus I forgot to add a stage from the Dissidia games).

879883031_DissidiaMap.thumb.png.563603f6f8cc6fa4ace090cd81fccf06.png

Here's the changes:

Twilight Town and Dream's End were switched (Dream's End seemed to fit better in the Cosmo Canyon area, and Twilight Town made more sense in terms of being located where a town would be).
Spiritus' Tower and the Old Chaos Shrine were switched (should have to go through the Shrine before you get to Spiritus).
Insomnia and the Crystal World were switched (thought it made more sense for Crystal World to be farther into the continent instead of maybe the first thing you'd see on arrival).
Orphan's Cradle was added (can't believe I forgot this stage!).
Matoya's Cave was added (location from Final Fantasy I).
Red Dragon's Chamber (location from Dividing Lines) was added. For a description, it's a large castle chamber, crumbling after years of disuse. There's a archway on one wall that looks like it leads into a corridor, but it only leads into a wall, with a sculpted dragon above the archway.

Cool!

Also I have an update on my final character list:

I will soon sign up as:

SORA

EMERALDA from XENOGEARS

And...

JESSICA ALBERT from DRAGON QUEST 8!

I'll work on the character sheets soon. Also, I don't want to just put in these characters in the RP all at once, but rather gradually integrate them into the plot since it could be difficult for me to handle four characters with completely different personalities at once. Is that okay?

1 minute ago, kingdomhearts45 said:

Cool!

I will soon sign up as:

SORA

EMERALDA from XENOGEARS

And...

I'll work on the character sheets soon. Also, I don't want to just put in these characters in the RP all at once, but rather gradually integrate them into the plot since it could be difficult for me to handle four characters with completely different personalities at once. Is that okay?

Sounds great!

I was also thinking of having Vaan or another Dissidia Original show up in Narshe for Neku to have some company, if that doesn't interfere with anything you're planning on doing.

1 minute ago, Axtwyt said:

Sounds great!

I was also thinking of having Vaan or another Dissidia Original show up in Narshe for Neku to have some company, if that doesn't interfere with anything you're planning on doing.

PLEASE

*inhale*

DO!

My young lonely psychic boy is feeling pretty lonely. XD

53 minutes ago, kingdomhearts45 said:

Cool!

I will soon sign up as:

SORA

EMERALDA from XENOGEARS

And...

Oooh I'm really looking forward to see Sora! :3c 

1 minute ago, twilight_roxas said:

Is there any location or two you want to include from Lagoona which is the world of my Final Fantasy rp in World B?

There's the location of the Mythril Cave, which is northeast of where Ultimecia's Castle is (right across the river), the forest area west of Narshe and the Promised Meadow, or somewhere in the snowfields to the north. There's also any other free spot on the map.
Whatever location you'd like, we can put it in those places.

Now if you all don’t mind, I’m just gonna make a list of Square Enix games and franchises just to get it out my system...

ahem

Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy Series

Chrono Series (Trigger and Cross)

The World Ends With You

Tomb Raider (Yes. They have published it)

The Mana series (Secrets of Mana, Adventures of Mana, ect.)

Xenogears

Secret of Evermore

Dragon Quest series (BIG IN JAPAN)

Parasite Eve series

I Am Setsuna

Star Ocean

Mischief Makers (N64)

Brave Fencer Musashi

Drakengard (With Neir and Neir: Automata)

Bravely series (Default and Bravely Second)

Hanjuku Hero series

Chaos Rings series

Front Mission series

SaGa series

Lord of Vermilion series

7th Saga series

Soul Blader

Valkyrie Profile series

Tobal series

Wonder Project series

WOOOOW, there are a bunch. 

Umm...

I’ll finish later. ^^’

1 hour ago, Axtwyt said:

There's the location of the Mythril Cave, which is northeast of where Ultimecia's Castle is (right across the river), the forest area west of Narshe and the Promised Meadow, or somewhere in the snowfields to the north. There's also any other free spot on the map.
Whatever location you'd like, we can put it in those places.

Okay, but which locations from Lagoona in World B do you want like Athane's Temple, Yanoto's Palace, etc.?

7 minutes ago, twilight_roxas said:

Okay, but which locations from Lagoona in World B do you want like Athane's Temple, Yanoto's Palace, etc.?

Let's go with Athane's Temple, since it's probably the location closest to Luna.

26 minutes ago, kingdomhearts45 said:

I sure hope I’m doing Neku justice. It’s a little tough to play a character that went from edgy introvert to somewhat friendly edgy introvert. XD 

I think you're doing fine so far!

And it's time for a new character (or at least staking my claim to one)!

Name: Bartz Klauser
Original Appearance: Final Fantasy V/Dissidia Original
Alignment: Lawful Good
Weapons: 
711053086_BartzWeapons.png.ce3735545006a0b6e6141f69f9eedccc.png
Appearance: 
18111390_BartzFreelancer.png.4f2eb45c7c3293d43f4d662503dbdbdd.png
Bio: Once a wanderer of the world alongside his trusty Chocobo, Bartz' world was turned upside down when he met Lenna and Galuf. Shortly after, Bartz was trust into an adventure to save the crystals of the world from an unknown evil. Bartz ended up facing down the demon Exdeath and defeating him, returning to his wandering lifestyle afterwards.
Special Abilities: Bartz can use selective training from the various jobs of Final Fantasy V, mimicking the techniques. Bartz can also mimic others.
Notes: Bartz is extremely fond of Chocobos, and is trusted by them easily.
Limit Break: Spellblade-Dual Wield-Rapid Fire Bartz calls his Brave Blade and Masamune to him, imbues them with magic, and rapidly attacks any opponent.

Name: Sora

Original Appearance: Kingdom Hearts

Alignment: Pureboi- I mean Chaotic Good

Weapon: Keyblades (Yes. KeybladeS. Drive Forms Exist)

Appearance: Image result for sora kingdom hearts

Bio: Being the chosen one to wield the Keyblade and protect the world of Darkness, Sora ventures through multiple worlds and adventures fighting Heartless and Nobodies along with his friends. Sure, he had a few close encounters with the big bad (*cough* Darkness *COUGHtimetravel*) But that doesn't stop his positive, friendly nature to do what feels right!

Notes: He is a good boy. A very good innocent boy. He must be protected. At all costs.

Limit Break: Final Form - Sora gains white clothes and the ability to wield two Keyblades at once and flight. He can perform powerful spells and insane attacks.

Name: Emeralda Kasim

Original Appearance: Xenogears

Alignment: Neutral Good

Weapons: Herself. She can shapeshift....Didn't know that, didja?

Appearance: Image result for emeralda xenogears

Bio: Emeralda Kasim is the creation of Kim Kasim in the year of 6082 as a nanomachine. Originally meant to be a form of 'pure life' that could stand out from the flaws of humanity, Emeralda entered a stasis after being sought out by the government, being hidden. It wouldn't be 4000 years later that a group led by a man named Fei found her and let her join them. Throughout that journey, Emeralda saw more of the world than she ever did.

Notes: "I speak...Imm...Improper. I no speak...Correct English. Please. Forgive me. I try harder. Believe I."

Limit Break: Emeralda summons her Xenogear, Crescens, a giant mech with radiant wings.

Image result for emeralda xenogears

Name: Jessica Albert

Original Appearance: Dragon Quest 8

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Weapons: Whip (Whip it good!) and Magic staff

Appearance: Image result for jessica albert

Bio: Jessica comes from a wealthy family in small town called Alexandria (Gee. I wonder where she's going to show up?) and goes on an adventure with a heroic group of people to stop the lord of darkness from taking over her world. She may be aggressive and stubborn, but it doesn't hold a candle to her intelligence and magic abilities.

Notes: She's 17....

No really. She's 17 and she as an entire moveset titled "Sex Appeal"....

Limit Break: Tension - Jessica enters a state where she gets so fired up, her body gets covered in a purple glow and her strength is drastically increased!

Phew! I think that's all of them...

For now.

Name: Saber (Artoria Pendragon)

Original Appearance: Fate/Stay Night

Alignment: Lawful Good

Weapon: Wind Itself? (Excalibur: Sword of Promised Victory)

Appearance: 5ozQgnt.jpg

Bio: A Heroic Spirit summoned into both the Fourth and Fifth Holy Grail Wars under the class of a Saber, her actual identity is that of the Arthur Pendragon or rather Artoria Pendragon the legendary King of Knights and the founder of The Knights of the Round Table, her appearance here is odd, to say the least and she seems to have memories of all variations of the Fifth Holy Grail War, though one need only take a glance at her blade and general demeanor to realize that she is an Honorable and Lawful King and that her presence as a 'Hero' is quite clear to where her Alignments will lie.

During the Fifth Holy Grail War she worked alongside her master Shirou during what is known as the 'Fate' Route and the 'Unlimited Blade Works' route she technically win the holy grail war but destroys the grails both times due to their corruption and what could happen should they spread in other alternatives such as the 'Heaven's Feel' route she is corrupted into a Cold and Tyrannical King this version of her being known as 'Saber Alter' and technically speaking this can be entirely possible again with the right conditions but she does have a resistance to magic meaning it'd have to be something that overrides that.

Special Abilities: Invisible Air (Turns her sword invisible while also giving it a cutting edge.) Mana Burst (Explosive Mana that empowers all of her attacks.) Instinct (Practically on the level of seeing the future she can second guess what may happen to her moments before it does, however, this skill can be tricked or if the attack is to react to.) Her sword is a Holy Sword and thus comes with all the properties of being one when not being hidden. Can ride anything as long as it isn't a mythical beast with ease as if she has always known how to ride it. Has very high resistance to Magic meaning spellcasters beware.

Limit Break: Excalibur: The Sword of Promised Victory

UF7JXqT.jpg?1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zDt40QiY_4

“Yes. Let's put an end to this.”
“The breath of the planet gathers. The torrent of life shines. Take this!"
"Excalibur"!!”

The strongest and most majestic holy sword that symbolizes King Arthur. As that which can be called the physical actualization of her ideals and the symbol of her heroism, it is her greatest and most powerful Noble Phantasm. Excalibur is a Divine Construct, the pinnacle of holy swords, and the strongest holy sword whose equal is the strongest demonic sword Gram. It's a sword which uses her magical energy to have an amplified attack that launches a blinding light at the target(s)

https://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur (For a very larger explanation on what it does)

Notes:
Basic Notes
Height: 154cm
Weight: 42kg
Dub Actor: Kari Wahlgren
Theme: 

Edited by TheKeyofRose

45 minutes ago, Mystics Apprentice said:

How long should we wait for everyone to post before posting again, do you suppose?  I hope that no one is waiting on me.  I keep having trouble discerning who I'm waiting for but just kind of post when Johnny/Rey posts. :D

I just wait on the people who are at the places my characters are at, just so I can update all at once, but if it helps the feeling that things are actually moving, I can update as I go.

1 minute ago, Axtwyt said:

I just wait on the people who are at the places my characters are at, just so I can update all at once, but if it helps the feeling that things are actually moving, I can update as I go.

Ah, gotcha.  Initially I was thinking that we were to wait for all players to post in all locations before posting again, but I like the idea of allowing all the characters in your group to post before posting instead.  Your method makes sense, so don't worry about splitting up your crew to update as you go.  I am perfectly content with waiting. :)