Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axtwyt

Info | Sign ups Dissidia Opera Omnia: Battle Lines

2 hours ago, Mystics Apprentice said:

Quick question: are we allowed to create NPCs?  And is the world seeming abandoned by natives deliberately, or is it coincidental thus far?  Sorry if this was mentioned earlier and I missed it.

Sure, let's let some NPCs in. It's coincidental, since I was thinking that people would appear in this world as fights happened, as Spiritus and Materia are crafting the world using memories of the warriors.

You didn't miss anything, I just never brought it up.

Name: Hope Estheim

Original Appearance: Final Fantasy XIII

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Weapon: Airwing (A mentally controlled boomerang)

Appearance:
latest?cb=20170809150703
Bio: Hope and his mother, Nora, were both visiting Bohdem to see the special wish granting fireworks, when PSICOM, a branch of military discovered a Pulse Fal Cie, a monster with the ability to turn anyone who approaches into magical servants set to a focus they must accomplish, or become a cieth (A monster) trying. In response to the discovery, PSICOM began purging the town- claiming they would send everyone onto the neighboring planet, but instead, would assassinate and destroy the town. In the process, Hope's mother fell. In an attempt to track down the one who was responsible, Hope and a friend ended up accidentally becoming L'Cie. After a long journey, and many discoveries, Hope was on his way to defeat a Fal Cie trying to destroy his home planet. This is when he was removed from his world.

Special Abilities: Hope specializes in both white magic and black magic- being able to heal, buff, and destroy with powerful spells. (Medic, Synergist, Ravanger.)

Notes: He has the ability to summon an Eidolon called Alexander- who acts as a fortress of defense with the ability to cast Holy spells.

Johnathan Taylor Thomas
Edited by Shard the Gentleman

Debating whether or not to add a new character. I kinda want to do Roxas, but I'm not entirely sure I can get his character right. I'm also thinking of adding a guest character, but I'm not sure who I'd want to bring in. Initial idea was Owain from Fire Emblem Awakening, but I've also been thinking of bringing in Spyro the Dragon (just because I'm gonna be playing the Reignited Trilogy as soon as I can get my hands on it). Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, Axtwyt said:

Debating whether or not to add a new character. I kinda want to do Roxas, but I'm not entirely sure I can get his character right. I'm also thinking of adding a guest character, but I'm not sure who I'd want to bring in. Initial idea was Owain from Fire Emblem Awakening, but I've also been thinking of bringing in Spyro the Dragon (just because I'm gonna be playing the Reignited Trilogy as soon as I can get my hands on it). Any thoughts?

I think this would be a great opportunity to add another character.  I'd definitely enjoy seeing Owain/Odin from Fire Emblem. ;)

2 hours ago, Axtwyt said:

I hate asking, but was Hope approveD?

1 hour ago, Shard the Gentleman said:

I hate asking, but was Hope approveD?

Yes, he was. If I approved you the first time, you're generally approved the second time.

50 minutes ago, Shard the Gentleman said:

I believe we are heading to Lunar Subterrane. Hope just appeared above your character on Besaid

Gotcha. You should probably fix the locations of your last post, then.

1 hour ago, Shard the Gentleman said:

OOOF Sorry, didn't realize I messed up THAT bad xD I remember going through a bunch of places on the map and wasn't sure where to drop Hope. So sorry!

Totally fine! It can get rather confusing at times!

I apologize for the lack of posts from me. College has been keeping me PRETTY busy for me. I should be able to possibly post later tonight or tomorrow. 

Again I apologize for the lack of ‘Phones’ content. XD

I've known for awhile I haven't done much with Lavos.  That's mostly because I don't know where to take him next.  Well, I could take him to the group at Insomnia.  But I'm not sure I want to move Lavos to a new location and having to describe his surroundings in fear of it being to lengthy.

Also I'm not sure to post for Marle just yet so twilight_roxas doesn't get too far behind.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Got two people in mind one rather obvious choice considering who's involved the other a Wild Card, going to be in two separate posts as the other I'm likely gonna hint at later through some posts and then actually introduce him.

Name: Noctis Lucis Caelum

Original Appearance: Final Fantasy XV

Alignment: True Neutral

Weapon: Engine Blade, Sword of the Father (Numerous Others)

Appearance: esHsikG.jpg

Bio: Noctis is the son of King Regis, and travels along with his close friends Gladiolus Amicitia, Ignis Scientia and Prompto Argentum. He departs his home of Insomnia to Altissia to marry Lunafreya Nox Fleuret and solidify a political union. He is thrust into a conflict against the Niflheim Empire, and must take on his duties and become a king. Noctis treats his close friends as equals, and initially struggles to cope with his responsibilities, looking towards his father as a role model. He struggles to articulate his feelings, which he prefers to deal with alone. Along the journey, his three companions note his improved confidence, and how he has become more resolute. His arrival here is in his more youthful appearance however still with the years in the Crystal and right before the final showdown with Ardyn.

Special Abilities: Warping, Armiger, Blessings of the Gods, The Power of Providence, Ring of the Lucii

Limit Break: Armiger: Unleashed

cc29d3957034cf022e922b7160678c39--noctis
Noctis's version of the Armiger granting him access to the weapons of past kings and allowing him to call upon them all at once for an incredible boost to his Strength, Stamina, Endurance and Agility along with unrelenting attacks. Only those of Lucian royal blood can use Armiger, as only the members of this lineage are bequeathed the power of past kings. The ancient kings' power is enshrined in royal tombs scattered throughout the world and the weapons they house are special. Every new king's duty is to collaborate to the collective power of kings by adding their own royal arm to the mix, and princes embark on trips across the land to collect the arms of their forebears from their royal tombs. Many of the weapons have been lost, however, the location of their tombs unknown.

Notes:
Battle Theme

Edited by TheKeyofRose