Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NoWay

New Design

Hey guys,

so I have woken up and have seen that the forum design has changed on my phone. I am usually using KH13 via Safari but the design has changed drastically and I would like to have the old desktop version of KH13 and not this new mobile version.

however, I cannot find the menu/any link to change it. Could someone please help me? :)

Best Wishes

NoWay

For some reason, whenever I'm at "Home  >  Forums," it still thinks I'm logged out.

Also, now I don't see the option to post a new status update.

Edited by Alan Smithee

21 minutes ago, Alan Smithee said:

For some reason, whenever I'm at "Home > Forums," it still thinks I'm logged out.

Try logging in, signing out, and then logging back in.

21 minutes ago, Alan Smithee said:

Also, now I don't see the option to post a new status update.

It's in the "Create" menu, or on your profile page.

It's not exclusive to mobile. 
The entire site has been revamped. 

It'll take some getting used to but fantastic job @DChiuch. This design is a bit simplistic but more modern and cleaner.  

How to change the mobile version of the site to the version for computers? Mobile version is inconvenient.

In addition, because of the round avatar, my drawing on the profile is almost invisible. ((

Edited by Nukara Rikova

5 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

This is the new revamp, it's not going to go back to the old one man

We're all just gonna have to get used to it

well that sucks The I liked the blue design a lot but I have to admit that the site is now better organised in a lot of other regards maybe if we could put those two things together

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

Okay thank y‘all, but is it posible to change the mobile to the Desktop Version?

its just I always prefer the Desktop Version on my smartphone and the desktop version is also available on my laptop and looks better than the mobile version.

On my laptop the new design is beautiful but the mobile version is just a bit weird in comparison to the other

Edited by NoWay

40 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

well that sucks The I liked the blue design a lot but I have to admit that the site is now better organised in a lot of other regards maybe if we could put those two things together

Yeah I'm with you there, the blue was a lot easier on the eyes in the dark

27 minutes ago, NoWay said:

Okay thank y‘all, but is it posible to change the mobile to the Desktop Version?

its just I always prefer the Desktop Version on my smartphone and the desktop version is also available on my laptop and looks better than the mobile version.

On my laptop the new design is beautiful but the mobile version is just a bit weird in comparison to the other

I think you're gonna have to change your browser to 'use desktop site'

I don't like this new look... It's a bit confusing... Bring the old one back :'(

Edit: Another reason not to like this update: It took away all my conversations with Transcendent Key!!! We were really getting some good ideas for a Coco world in a future KH game! I hope I can access them again and pick where our conversation left off!

Edited by Keyblade101

8 hours ago, Nukara Rikova said:

How to change the mobile version of the site to the version for computers? Mobile version is inconvenient.

8 hours ago, NoWay said:

Just tick "request desktop site" or whatever the equivalent is in your mobile browser. I just tested this on my Android phone and it loads the desktop site with no problems.

4 hours ago, Forever Love said:

Is the instant messaging gone? I can't find it anywhere....

The chat is gone for now - sorry! It took a lot of resources and there were only a small bunch (like 10 people) that used it every day. I'd encourage anyone that misses it to try using the Private Messages on the new site. They are a million times better and smoother than the old site and very enjoyable to use.

Also, for anyone worried about the design - we were focused on sorting out the functionality and the content of the site first, which is why the design is a bit bare bones. It was months of work to make sure that everything could transfer over to the new modern system correctly. Now that we're here, we can make changes and work on the design much more easily and quickly than we used to be able to.

4 hours ago, Keyblade101 said:

Edit: Another reason not to like this update: It took away all my conversations with Transcendent Key!!! We were really getting some good ideas for a Coco world in a future KH game! I hope I can access them again and pick where our conversation left off!

Do you mean your private messages? These are still processing from the old site (85% done so far), so hopefully when this is complete, you'll have the messages back. If they're still not back in a day or two then please message me and I'll recover them for you.

31 minutes ago, Sakuraba Neku said:

Anyone else lost all their status messages from 2016 onward?

All of your status messages are coming up for me here: https://www.kh13.com/profile/41095-sakuraba-neku/?do=content&type=core_statuses_status&change_section=1

The "activity" feed is still processing through all of the millions of points of content on KH13, so that's why some stuff is still out of date.

CURSES!!! They could have warn us about their plans to change the design of the site at least!!

I'm really unconfortable with this new design, and I really don't like it. 

3 hours ago, DChiuch said:

All of your status messages are coming up for me here: https://www.kh13.com/profile/41095-sakuraba-neku/?do=content&type=core_statuses_status&change_section=1

The "activity" feed is still processing through all of the millions of points of content on KH13, so that's why some stuff is still out of date.

Thanks for the information =)