Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

Kingdom Hearts III renders and screenshots of Twilight Town and Olympus revealed

Square Enix have posted new screenshots of Twilight Town along with renders of Hayner, Pence, and Olette on their Twitter and Facebook. Some of the screenshots were shown during the Tokyo Game Show trailer, but a few of them haven't been shown in a trailer yet. 

You can view them in the gallery below.

New screenshots of Olympus have also appeared on the Press Site including renders of Hades, Hercules, Megara, Pegasus, Phil, and Zeus. Some of these screenshots were shown in the latest issue of V-Jump.

You can view them in the gallery below.

View full article

Interesting, yet it seems to say that The Radiant Garden shall not be a playable world in the game.

It is nice to see how more realistic Hayner, Pence, and Olette shall appear in "'Kingdom Hearts 3'"!!

I can’t wait any longer! This game looks so beautiful and everytime I see Olympus, I am more and more intrigued and can’t wait to revisit the world again especially since it’s gonna be more than just the coliseum!

3 hours ago, keyslinger said:

I have the strange feeling we'll be getting a trailer soon.

Me too. The "special KH 3 Panel" at Lucca Games and Comics is only two weeks away from now. Whether we'll get one before and/or during it remains to be seen. So far this year, SE has given us 1-3 trailers every two months or so and this could possibly be where we get our Nov. trailer. Also, Paris Games Week is exactly a week away. My expectations for that are very low, but I'm not writing off completely yet. 

(For every unexpected trailer, 1 million Kingdom Hearts fans die of heartbreak and shock each month. Donate now to stop the mad lads at SE.)

In all seriousness though, I'm beyond excited to see what they have in store for us for the rest of this year. Hoping the final trailer before the game's release will be the best one yet and will leave of 2018 with a huge bang.

Man I love these new screenshots of Hayner, Pence, and Olette in KH3 renders! Plus, Meg looks more beautiful HD! Lol man I'm getting hype form looking at these new photos but the game won't be release in three months! Also, I'm kinda sad that Radiant Garden won't be playable but at the same time I understand. Radiant Garden has some Final Fantasy characters living there and Nomura said that KH3 might not feature any Final Fantasy characters, because KH3 is meant to finish up the story arcs of all the original characters.

Edited by Movies798

Thanks for showing this to us, Leamax!

Dang, these screenshots...this game is looking even more beautiful with every single trailer and screenshot we get of it! My God, to think that we're so close to finally having the game...the wait is almost over! :'D

I love how Zeus looks, and the Titans look amazing, and the Twilight Town gang are looking sharp, and that computer room! :D