Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Daniel Macauley

What are your gaming plans leading up to KH3?

Late night thought of what am I going to be playing till KH3 releases so it got me thinking, what is your gaming plans looking like until KH3 day? Mines is currently some BO4/Assassins Creed Odyssey. Probably going to skip RDR2, then get Spyro and apart from that I have no idea! Give me your suggestions and all! 0/*

6 minutes ago, Tails said:

Well my gaming plans are getting and playing Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Super Smash bros. Ultimate, and Team Sonic Racing. Those three games will help pass the time until KH3's release in January.

Loving it! Good to see the switch getting some love, maybe some pokemon lets go aswell? ;)

I would say Dragon Quest XI, bu tI already played and beaten that game, and I got 100% with the platinum trophy for it on October 3rd, but I intend to get Super Smash Brothers. Ultimate and play it as long as I could, as well as keep me busy during the wait for KH3.

1 hour ago, Daniel Macauley said:

Loving it! Good to see the switch getting some love, maybe some pokemon lets go aswell? ;)

I'm not too sure on Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee. Think I might wait on what reviews say about the game before making a final decision getting it. Bu yeah. I have a lot of games on my Switch since it's one of my favorite modern day systems.

On 10/18/2018 at 7:22 PM, Daniel Macauley said:

Late night thought of what am I going to be playing till KH3 releases so it got me thinking, what is your gaming plans looking like until KH3 day? Mines is currently some BO4/Assassins Creed Odyssey. Probably going to skip RDR2, then get Spyro and apart from that I have no idea! Give me your suggestions and all! 0/*

I have a lot of things to worry about in my life but I have gotten some Final Fantasy games and am planning up to save up for a PS4.  I think I might get all three of the original Spyro trilogy.

I'm going to finish Spiderman this weekend, get back to playing FF15 (just so I can justify myself to delete it because good grief that game takes up so much space), get back to playing/beating World of Final Fantasy and maybe play KH2FM again.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

I'm honestly so busy with work and the Barber Academy that I haven't had a moment to just sit down and say: "Gahhh, I'm dying, January come here already!"

The best thing about all this is that since I beat Spider-Man and have been playing Star Wars: Battlefront II and Mario And Luigi: Partners In Time, in addition to Beyond: Two Souls and watching anime, TV shows and cartoons, I've kept busy to the point that KHIII seems so close now! To think that we're ever so close to the game's release makes me so happy! <3

I'm also thinking of getting the Dark Souls Trilogy! That'd also be a good way to pass the time!

I'm playing FFX/X-2 and AC Odyssey for the wait of KH3. I'm excited for Spyro aswell.
As for the Switch I'll play Zelda, Let's go Pikachu and Smash.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:10 PM, VisitJoan said:

Let’s Go Pikachu for sure and the Sims.  Other than that, I play it by ear.  As for KH3, I’ll probally be watching it on YouTube, as I don’t have the money for a PS4.

Huh I don't understand why you should choose for the Switch instead of the PS4 even for playing KH3.
Ohyeah you will miss the bonus Keylbades bro.

Edited by KH4Real

Currently in the process of exploring TWEWY Final Remix, and I'll probably be buying the Spyro remake when it comes out. And I'm considering doing another playthrough of FFXV.

Don't think there's anything else I'll be seeking out until January. 0/*

Well, except playing through KH1 and KH2 (and maybe DDD) one more time before release.

Edited by HaakonHawk

Playing more games of course :P

I will most likely be playing exclusively FFXV, Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid V, Monster Hunter World during the next 3 months, mostly to 100% complete them plus some challenge runs.

21 hours ago, KH4Real said:

Huh I don't understand why you should choose for the Switch instead of the PS4 even for playing KH3.
Ohyeah you will miss the bonus Keylbades bro.

Because #1 - I already have a switch and I don't have a PS4, #2 - More of the games I play are on the switch.

I will be trying to get through the backlog of games I have on the 3DS and Playstation, mainly Pokemon and Tales games. As there is a release I am looking forward to which will occur before KH3, I will be playing that game once it comes out as well. That game is Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition. I completed the Xbox 360 version of Vesperia last week and am excited to be playing what will essentially be a director's cut on the PS4 in early January next year. The Tales Series is what got me into JRPGs proper and because the battle system is real time like Kingdom Hearts, it will help keep my skills honed and my reflexes sharp for when KH3 comes around. I prefer Tales' battle system to KH anyway because I'm more used to it and find it to be a lot deeper, plus I have been a Tales fan since I was a child.

If you like real time combat, a fun and engaging cast of characters, deep lore and worldbuilding, Tales Of may be just for you. These are all self-contained stories except for the Xillia games, Symphonia (prequel)/Dawn of the New World (direct sequel)/Phantasia (distant sequel), Berseria (distant prequel)/Zestiria and a few others but these were never released in my country so I cannot comment on those.

Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Vesperia are  generally considered to have the best stories. If you like a deep and challenging battle system, go for Tales of Graces F, Tales of Zestiria or Tales of Berseria. If you like 2D or pixel graphics, Tales of Eternia and Tales of Phantasia are recommended. If you prefer cel shaded graphics, Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Vesperia are great for that. If you like 3D graphics which are non-cel shaded and not the current engine, Tales of the Abyss is a good one. If you want to play with the latest graphics for the series and on the current engine, Tales of Xillia, Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Berseria would be where you would go.

Edited by phoenixmiko