Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jump to content
Daniel Macauley

What are your gaming plans leading up to KH3?

Recommended Posts

On 10/20/2018 at 7:47 AM, The Transcendent Key said:

I'm honestly so busy with work and the Barber Academy that I haven't had a moment to just sit down and say: "Gahhh, I'm dying, January come here already!"

The best thing about all this is that since I beat Spider-Man and have been playing Star Wars: Battlefront II and Mario And Luigi: Partners In Time, in addition to Beyond: Two Souls and watching anime, TV shows and cartoons, I've kept busy to the point that KHIII seems so close now! To think that we're ever so close to the game's release makes me so happy! <3

I'm also thinking of getting the Dark Souls Trilogy! That'd also be a good way to pass the time!

 

On 10/22/2018 at 8:02 PM, HaakonHawk said:

Currently in the process of exploring TWEWY Final Remix, and I'll probably be buying the Spyro remake when it comes out. And I'm considering doing another playthrough of FFXV.

Don't think there's anything else I'll be seeking out until January. 0/*

Well, except playing through KH1 and KH2 (and maybe DDD) one more time before release.

On 10/21/2018 at 4:57 PM, Allwil13 said:

Definitely Spyro Reignited Trilogy. And If I can afford one, a Nintendo Switch with Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee, The World Ends with You Final Remix, and Octopath Traveller.

carefull you guys 3 months go by faster than you think And I personally want to have my calendar completly clean when the game comes out thats why I am currently carefully only playing one game at a time. Right know I am playing undertale which after playing it for 6 hours straight really regret that I have ignored it for so long. Than when it comes out spyro the trilogy and becuase I allready played all of them When I was younger I know how long I am going to need and than of course there is fallout 76 and World of warcraft which I play together with friends but I would not count those since you cant finish them. 

Oh yes and I have a couple of books I want to finish warcraft books to be exact the lore is really deep and impressive  I am also a quick reader so I should have an empty plate by mid january and be able to focus fully on kingdom hearts 3 and I plan to colplete it 100% which is something I havent done in a game for a long long time Oh I cant wait :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

 

carefull you guys 3 months go by faster than you think And I personally want to have my calendar completly clean when the game comes out thats why I am currently carefully only playing one game at a time. Right know I am playing undertale which after playing it for 6 hours straight really regret that I have ignored it for so long. Than when it comes out spyro the trilogy and becuase I allready played all of them When I was younger I know how long I am going to need and than of course there is fallout 76 and World of warcraft which I play together with friends but I would not count those since you cant finish them. 

Oh yes and I have a couple of books I want to finish warcraft books to be exact the lore is really deep and impressive  I am also a quick reader so I should have an empty plate by mid january and be able to focus fully on kingdom hearts 3 and I plan to colplete it 100% which is something I havent done in a game for a long long time Oh I cant wait :D

True, true, time does fly fast, especially when you're busy! But yeah, once Kingdom Hearts III comes out, any free time I have after work I'll dedicate to this game! So goodbye TV shows, anime and cartoons for that stretch of time! Well, I mean, except for the weekly shows I watch, since episodes are dropped once a week, ya know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

 

carefull you guys 3 months go by faster than you think And I personally want to have my calendar completly clean when the game comes out thats why I am currently carefully only playing one game at a time. Right know I am playing undertale which after playing it for 6 hours straight really regret that I have ignored it for so long. Than when it comes out spyro the trilogy and becuase I allready played all of them When I was younger I know how long I am going to need and than of course there is fallout 76 and World of warcraft which I play together with friends but I would not count those since you cant finish them. 

Oh yes and I have a couple of books I want to finish warcraft books to be exact the lore is really deep and impressive  I am also a quick reader so I should have an empty plate by mid january and be able to focus fully on kingdom hearts 3 and I plan to colplete it 100% which is something I havent done in a game for a long long time Oh I cant wait :D

I think you underestimate how fast I play through games. 0/*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Smash Ultimate Final Fantasy XIV Smash Ultimate Final Fantasy XIV Smash Ultimate Final Fantasy XIV

 

Rinse and repeat till KH3 and after KH3 xD

That sounds like a great idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never stick to my plans, so we'll see... : D

Currently, I'm trying to get TDE in SMT Nocturne, and I also plan to 100% TWEWY (and I'm pretty close to achieving that, finally), but after that I'm not so sure... but I'm trying to resist buying new games since I already have too many I haven't even started.

I probably should just start working throught the 3DS games I've yet to play, starting from Strange Journey Redux, maybe. Might get through a couple games before KH3 comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Just beat 0.2 for the second time the other day, playing through FFXV Royal Edition, probably gonna give in and buy Let's Go Pikachu or Eevee 'cause nostalgia.

I might buy some of the older Final Fantasy and Fatal Frames games for the PS2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I might buy some of the older Final Fantasy and Fatal Frames games for the PS2.

I kind of have been wanting to play some old FF games lately and, surprisingly, I still have my PS2 from when I was 11 years old. I have FF12 Zodiac Age for the PS4 and the remaster of FF10. I have never played Fatal Frames before. I'm kinda hopping between a lot of games right now until KH3 is here ^^;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Cricket said:

I kind of have been wanting to play some old FF games lately and, surprisingly, I still have my PS2 from when I was 11 years old. I have FF12 Zodiac Age for the PS4 and the remaster of FF10. I have never played Fatal Frames before. I'm kinda hopping between a lot of games right now until KH3 is here ^^;

Since it's pass Halloween, I don't know how you would feel about playing games dedicated towards you exploring some haunted abandoned house or village with only a camera to defend yourself from vengeful wraiths.  I've been terrified to play the first two games.  The later games I am kind of ignorant about, especially the one for the 3DS.  That one was kind of frustrating.

Edited by ienzo628

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ienzo628 said:

Since it's pass Halloween, I don't know how you would feel about playing games dedicated towards you exploring some haunted abandoned house or village with only a camera to defend yourself from vengeful wraiths.  I've been terrified to play the first two games.  The later games I am kind of ignorant about, especially the one for the 3DS.  That one was kind of frustrating.

 

Yeah horror games are a no-go for me. Don't want to rely only on a camera to save me. The first, horror game I tried to sit through was that Resident Evil or Silent Hill game that had a demo a few years ago and a person walked by the doorway and was like nope 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a few playthroughs and even read up on the Fatal Frame wikia.  The ghosts are scary and have horrifying backstories.  I don't know how I would feel going up against them on the PS2.  The games seem to be like in the thirty dollar range on eBay.

1 hour ago, Cricket said:

 

Yeah horror games are a no-go for me. Don't want to rely only on a camera to save me. The first, horror game I tried to sit through was that Resident Evil or Silent Hill game that had a demo a few years ago and a person walked by the doorway and was like nope 😱

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 4:28 AM, Cricket said:

 

Yeah horror games are a no-go for me. Don't want to rely only on a camera to save me. The first, horror game I tried to sit through was that Resident Evil or Silent Hill game that had a demo a few years ago and a person walked by the doorway and was like nope 😱

Was that on the PS4? I think you're talking about Silent Hills which had a demo they called P.T (playable teaser). If so that's interesting because usually I can't stand horror games but I actually really enjoyed that demo. Something about the uneasy atmosphere waiting for the jumpscare that never happened and just seeing weird / scary looking things. Psychological horror gets me bad while still being enjoyable, things jumping out and screaming does not, it just annoys me lol 

 

On 10/26/2018 at 9:04 PM, HaakonHawk said:

I think you underestimate how fast I play through games. 0/*

Yeah when I am really into a game, its literally all I want to do when I'm not working lol. When I played Persona 5, I had a week off work that week anyway but like literally any time I didn't sleep that week was spent playing that game obsessively, finished it in a about 8 days or so. Not that that's something to be proud of or anything but yeah I get super into games when I am really enjoying them lol 

 

 

Don't really have any gaming "plans" per se. Just sort of playing whatever really, the two games I know I definitely will be picking up between now and then are Spyro Reignited and Smash Bros Ultimate, but other than that its just whatever random games I already have that I feel like playing :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FlipMode said:

Was that on the PS4? I think you're talking about Silent Hills which had a demo they called P.T (playable teaser). If so that's interesting because usually I can't stand horror games but I actually really enjoyed that demo. Something about the uneasy atmosphere waiting for the jumpscare that never happened and just seeing weird / scary looking things. Psychological horror gets me bad while still being enjoyable, things jumping out and screaming does not, it just annoys me lol 

 

Yeah when I am really into a game, its literally all I want to do when I'm not working lol. When I played Persona 5, I had a week off work that week anyway but like literally any time I didn't sleep that week was spent playing that game obsessively, finished it in a about 8 days or so. Not that that's something to be proud of or anything but yeah I get super into games when I am really enjoying them lol 

 

 

Don't really have any gaming "plans" per se. Just sort of playing whatever really, the two games I know I definitely will be picking up between now and then are Spyro Reignited and Smash Bros Ultimate, but other than that its just whatever random games I already have that I feel like playing :D 

I played one game of the Castlevania series.  I might want to re-visit it but I don't know if I have the patience for PS2 games anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Please hide any Kingdom Hearts III spoilers inside a spoiler box using the button on the editor. For more information, check out our KH3 spoiler policy (in effect until March 31).
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...