Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KHWaterBlock

Square Enix reveals a range of new Kingdom Hearts merchandise via e-STORE

Square Enix has revealed yet another range of new official Kingdom Hearts merchandise. Ranging from bookmarks to a couch cushion pillow cover, all of these products are now available for pre-order at the Japanese Square Enix e-STORE. You can view each of the products below.

Kingdom Hearts Clear Bookmark Vol.1 2 Set

Kingdom Hearts II Clear Bookmark Vol.1 2 Set

Kingdom Hearts World Sticker Set

Kingdom Hearts II World Sticker Set

Kingdom Hearts Rubber Magnet -Monogram Set-

Kingdom Hearts III Stainless Steel Bottle 

Kingdom Hearts Vanity Pouch

Kingdom Hearts Cushion Cover -Monogram-

While these are currently Japan-only products, you can still pre-order the Cushion Cover, World Sticker Sets, Emblem Magnets, Vanity Pouch and more Japan-exclusive merchandise through AmiAmi if you live outside Japan but are still looking to spruce up your house with Kingdom Hearts decorations!

AitaiKuji has opened preorders for these products as well, with a release date of December 2018.

View full article

1 hour ago, KingdomHearts3 said:

Can merchandise including the chess set seen in the trailers with instructions on how to play?

The board looks just weird but other than that I think its just normal chess.I am gonna use that sticker box as a lunchbox :D

3 hours ago, nenehoudini said:

I thought the same! My first thought was KH Alexa?!

4 hours ago, Edmarius said:

I swear I thought the bottle on the thumbnail of the article is a speaker lol

Dude same, I was like "Is this one of those Google Home things? I think I'll pass"

--

Those rubber magnets and KH1 bookmarks look awesome. They're probably my favorite out of the bunch

2 hours ago, MeowtheWow said:

Dude same, I was like "Is this one of those Google Home things? I think I'll pass"

--

Those rubber magnets and KH1 bookmarks look awesome. They're probably my favorite out of the bunch

How can you pass on a KH themed Home Assistant??!! I would be all over that! Especially if was voiced by Axel or Ansem/Xemnas/Xehanort! ?

3 minutes ago, nenehoudini said:

How can you pass on a KH themed Home Assistant??!! I would be all over that! Especially if was voiced by Axel or Ansem/Xemnas/Xehanort! ?

If Xehanort's Heartless is voiced by Billy Zane then maybe.

38 minutes ago, nenehoudini said:

How can you pass on a KH themed Home Assistant??!! I would be all over that! Especially if was voiced by Axel or Ansem/Xemnas/Xehanort! ?

I'm not nessarally a fan of Home Assistants to begin with. I will admit though, having a Home Assistant voiced by Ansem or Xemnas would be pretty cool.