Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH13 v4 - Discussion, bugs & features

On 11/9/2018 at 3:46 AM, KingdomHearts3 said:

It happens most if not all of the time on my laptop, but when I use my phone, it does not happen. Even if it does happen on my phone, it’s rare.

Actually, I've spotted the bug myself now. It happened randomly to me on this topic. I spent a while looking into it but I can't work out how it happens. Hopefully someone can work it out, I'm not sure what the pattern is.

Hello! Not sure if this is a bug, but when going on my profile, the activity tab doesn't show anything but a notice: " [[Template core/front/profile/profileActivity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] "

I'm not sure what to do with that? I think it was working before I uploaded a new avatar (that I hadn't changed for yeaaars) if that helps. Thank you in advance :)

7 hours ago, Maffy said:

Hello! Not sure if this is a bug, but when going on my profile, the activity tab doesn't show anything but a notice: " [[Template core/front/profile/profileActivity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] "

I'm not sure what to do with that? I think it was working before I uploaded a new avatar (that I hadn't changed for yeaaars) if that helps. Thank you in advance :)

Thanks for pointing this out. You're absolutely right, a change I made a couple of days ago caused the profile activity feed to break .. if you had uploaded a new avatar! I've fixed it now.

On 12/22/2018 at 5:43 AM, DChiuch said:

Thanks for pointing this out. You're absolutely right, a change I made a couple of days ago caused the profile activity feed to break .. if you had uploaded a new avatar! I've fixed it now.

Thank you very much for the immediate help :D Happy holidays!

On 11/4/2018 at 8:11 PM, KingdomHearts3 said:

I think I found a bug. When I try to reply to a PM conversation with a friend, the text box will not appear. I click on where you would open the text box to type, but it will not open up and allow me to type.

This has been happening to me a lot on both my computers, when it happens i have to refresh like 5 times before the text box appears @DChiuch

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by Rizzy

For news articles, you can't go back to a specific page number and it forces you to use the back arrow every time. (Eg. I tried going to page 50 for news articles out of 276, but instead it continuously redirects back to page 1). I don't know if this bug is mobile exclusive since I haven't tried it on PC, but the bug is definitely present somewhere. 

On 12/27/2018 at 2:15 AM, Rizzy said:

This has been happening to me a lot on both my computers, when it happens i have to refresh like 5 times before the text box appears @DChiuch

Screenshot (2).png

I think it might be related to any script blockers that you have installed - let me know if it happens without script blockers.

9 hours ago, Jake said:

For news articles, you can't go back to a specific page number and it forces you to use the back arrow every time. (Eg. I tried going to page 50 for news articles out of 276, but instead it continuously redirects back to page 1). I don't know if this bug is mobile exclusive since I haven't tried it on PC, but the bug is definitely present somewhere. 

Thanks, fixed. Let me know if it happens anywhere else.