Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

For which console you're going to buy Kingdom Hearts III?

For which console you're going to buy Kingdom Hearts III?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. For which console you're going to buy Kingdom Hearts III?

• Playstation 4 (Pro)
    • Xbox One (X)
    • Both systems

Now that we are only 99 days away from the release date, for which console you're going to buy Kingdom Hearts III ? And has it changes for the past time ?

If I had the choice it would be PS4, but I don't have one so Xbox One it is. It's gonna feel weird playing KH on Xbox tbh, especially the controller (I prefer the shape of the Xbox controller but I think the buttons are a bit stiff for KH style combat).

PS4 since it actually has exclusives on it to justify dumping the money. The entire Xbone library can also be played on PC and I recently got a new computer.

Edited by Karxrida

19 minutes ago, Casper Formadi said:

I plan on getting it using the xCloud streaming service it will be the first title I try on it and hope they release it on PC . 

Interesting choice. 5 years ago I wouldn't imagine I'd be ever able to play graphics heavy games on a streaming service in the same way you'd watch Netflix. We've come a long way.

Also, personally. I'll stick with the PS4. Mainly because that's what I have. And I'm not going to go out of my way to buy an entire console for one game that I can already play on my existing console. Even if the runs slightly better on the XBOX. Especially since there are no other games on the XBOX that I've even remotely interested in. 

2 minutes ago, HaakonHawk said:

Interesting choice. 5 years ago I wouldn't imagine I'd be ever able to play graphics heavy games on a streaming service in the same way you'd watch Netflix. We've come a long way.

Also, personally. I'll stick with the PS4. Mainly because that's what I have. And I'm not going to go out of my way to buy an entire console for one game that I can already play on my existing console. Even if the runs slightly better on the XBOX. Especially since there are no other games on the XBOX that I've even remotely interested in. 

Yeah I'm personally interested in the ability of being able to buy a game, stream it on any piece of hardware I've got  I mean as a service it's actually just very interesting.

https://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2018/10/08/project-xcloud-gaming-with-you-at-the-center/ 

We’ve enabled compatibility with existing and future Xbox games by building out custom hardware for our datacenters that leverages our years of console and platform experience. We’ve architected a new customizable blade that can host the component parts of multiple Xbox One consoles, as well as the associated infrastructure supporting it.

This is why I'm glad Kingdom Hearts III is on Xbox One 

Just a regular ole' PS4. Even if some people would call blasphemy, I'm fine with it as long as KH3 runs well on it. It's the only console I really have access to at the moment and I'm okay with just owing a PS4.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

It'll be for PS4, since I don't own (nor do I have any interest in owning) an Xbox One. Not that I hate Xbox or anything, its just that the One has like no games I'm interested in that can't be played on PS4. I do look forward to seeing how the game sells on Xbox One, though.

I'm getting both, since I own the previous games on my PS4. However, I know that the Xbox One X version is gonna be the version that runs the best, short of a PC release. Plus, Xbox is my preferred system. In fact, if Square had ported the games to the Xbox One in the first place, like they should have, when the PS4 versions came out, then I wouldn't be getting the PS4 version, so I'm supporting my home console getting the older games.

Also, I can actually stream to Twitch on my PS4 without a stupid bar at the bottom of my TV screen because they didn't add a toggle to turn that off on Xbox like PS4 for some reason. Plus, I can actually set the resolution & framerate on PS4, as opposed to the Xbox One Twitch App, which runs on how many megabytes of wifi it takes up for some reason.

On 10/23/2018 at 11:12 AM, Karxrida said:

PS4 since it actually has exclusives on it to justify dumping the money. The entire Xbone library can also be played on PC and I recently got a new computer.

I am looking forward to its PS4 release but I am not equipped at the moment to afford a PS4.

3 hours ago, Scsigs said:

I'm getting both, since I own the previous games on my PS4. However, I know that the Xbox One X version is gonna be the version that runs the best, short of a PC release.

An Xbone X or PC release would not be guaranteed to run better if the porting job isn't up to snuff, especially since it's safe to assume the PS4 version is probably going to be prioritized by QA. Dark Souls for instance has an infamously terrible PC port.

Though at least mods exist for PC to fix those issues.

PS4. 
I have less access to the Xbox in our house as it belongs to my stepdad and as such resides in my parents' room. 
As does the PS4 currently but I can request that he bring that back out to the living room when I get the game. 
The Xbox is also entirely foreign to me, I've never touched one. 

3 hours ago, Karxrida said:

An Xbone X or PC release would not be guaranteed to run better if the porting job isn't up to snuff, especially since it's safe to assume the PS4 version is probably going to be prioritized by QA. Dark Souls for instance has an infamously terrible PC port.

Though at least mods exist for PC to fix those issues.

I mean, look at Final Fantasy XV. That really was enhanced on the Xbox One X more than the PS4 Pro. Then it was further enhanced with its PC release. By "running," I mainly mean the uncapped framerate mode, since I believe a lot of people who've played the demo stated it runs better already on the X than the Pro, which makes sense because of the better hardware. Square know how to port their games to other systems, it's not like they're unfamiliar with them. I'm sure they could've optimized some of the enhancements more for the X, but what can ya do?

And, you're right. The game's being made for the PS4 first, then ported to the Xbox as they go, which means it has an even better chance of running really well on the X due to the hardware jump between the systems. I'm sure Square are gonna give Xbox players a consistent performance for the Xbox as PS4's getting for these reasons.

Edited by Scsigs

I will be getting the game for PS4. I bought a Playstation 4 a couple of years ago and most of the games I play have been on the Playstation anyway. I prefer having the majority of my games on one console.