Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Aquaberry

Kingdom Hearts III will be playable at Xbox FanFest: Mexico City 2018

Xbox Mexico has announced that attendees of the Xbox FanFest: Mexico City, taking place between November 9 and 11, 2018, will be able to play Kingdom Hearts III at the event! More information about the event can be found in its official announcement.

Here, the Head of Xbox Phil Spencer will also host X018, "a global celebration of all things Xbox filled with news, first looks, and surprises." This will take place on Saturday, November 10, and will be live-streamed as an Inside Xbox episode from 3PM to 5PM CST, making it the longest episode to date.

You can watch the X018 livestream on:

Shinji HashimotoKingdom Hearts III's executive producer and brand manager, has made suggestions that he will be in attendance at the event.

1.jpg

Thanks to fan @JoniiMdG for the tip!

View full article

that doest matter we should be happy that xbox fans also can enjoy this wonderful franchise 

, also im from mexico and if it wasnt for xbox fan fest i could not play kingdom hearts demo i'll be at xbox fan fest this november 10th im so happy

Ah Kingdom Hearts III on Xbox One I'm very happy about this hopefully this could mean more people get to play Kingdom Hearts III especially with services like the xCloud bringing the games to where the people are. I don't see any negatives in this yet someone will.