Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yoshirai

Utada Hikaru's Face My Fears CD is releasing on January 18 and is now available for preorder

Utada Hikaru's new single, Face My Fears, is going to be released on January 18 in a CD listed as Normal Edition on Sony Music Shop Japan, which is now available for preorder at the price of ¥1,400 (yen). The CD will also feature a collection of other tracks: Chikai, Face My Fears (English Version) and Don't Think Twice. No product image has been shown at this time. Although not having been released yet, Face My Fears was already confirmed as Kingdom Hearts III opening, featuring for the first time a collaboration between Utada Hikaru and the DJ, singer and musician, Skrillex. You can check below for the translated description of the product:

The worldwide-known  electro musician Skrillex and Utada Hikaru collaborate!

Kingdom Hearts III is a project born out of Disney and SQUARE ENIX. Its special opening made by the worldwide-known electro musician Skrillex and Utada Hikaru is now completed, and goes by the title "Face My Fears".  The song "Face My Fears"  will feature not only Skrillex, but also Poo Bear (Record Producer who handles Justin Bieber's "What Do You Mean?" Etc.).

Are you going to preorder it or will you wait for a western release? Let us know in the comments!

View full article

Man I hope the song is good. Personally, in my opinion, I think Don't Think Twice would be a great opening song for Kingdom Hearts 3. I'll listen to this song as soon as it's either uploaded on YouTube before the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 or on the day Kingdom Hearts 3 is released here in the US when I first play it on my PS4 Pro.

Just now, Dustin Lübbers said:

me to besides if I buy it It will probably be only the single I want (and the one million remixes that fans make)

I'll join aswell I'm going to wait when I have the game.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Yoshirai!

I'm really curious as to how Face My Fears will sound like! It'll be the first time that we hear Skrillex touch anything Kingdom Hearts related, so it'll be interesting, to say the least!

On 10/27/2018 at 2:55 AM, Movies798 said:

Man I hope the song is good. Personally, in my opinion, I think Don't Think Twice would be a great opening song for Kingdom Hearts 3. I'll listen to this song as soon as it's either uploaded on YouTube before the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 or on the day Kingdom Hearts 3 is released here in the US when I first play it on my PS4 Pro.

Yeah, let's hope! And I agree, I personally think Don't Think Twice would have been a perfect opening for the game, given the dire stakes at hand within the game's story! But hey, if Face My Fears will be the opening, then alright, I won't object. We'll see how the song sounds like once the game is finally in our hands! :D