Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axtwyt

Dissidia Opera Omnia: Battle Lines

~Zaruka, Besaid Island~

She then heard the man's voice closer as she turned around and saw a man in a light blue armor coming towards him, It's not Azure at all but she was relieved to find some company. Zaruka walks towards him and respond back to him. "Well no. I have no idea where i am. Do you know where we are, mister?" She asked.

~Xing, leaving Midgar~

"Man, where is everyone? This place gives me the creeps." After searching around the place, he couldn't find anyone.  Xing thought about it and decided to find a way to leave the city. He doesn't see the point of staying there anyway. So he went straight as goes down the stairs. Hopefully he'll find someone soon, he's getting real tired of being alone.  (Damn, i don't know which way should Xing go. XD should he go Eden or Orphan's Cradle?)

“If you do evil out of a hatred for evil, that rage and hate will merely birth new conflict.”

~Saber, Crown City of Insomnia~

She had been walking the streets of the cold empty city for some time now eerie feeling as if all Light had been extinguished from it kept following her with every corner she turned every alleyway she looked into, almost as if had all been snuffed out and then left to waste away in the darkness.

Still, she stood out for this exactly her radiant aura, a king, even simply as dress goes the bright colors and steel on her made her stand out in this darkness almost like a beacon her blonde hair, everything about her perhaps this what a young boy saw something so beautiful.

She let out a small sigh for a moment, this was not a Holy Grail War she had destroyed the grail that was for certain, she had... It was quite difficult to remember she had numerous memories of numerous wars but the one she felt was right was her goodbye to Shirou and the end of the Fith Grail War.

...Shirou

She shook her head not letting herself get lost in her thoughts as she began approaching what appeared to be center of his likely once glorious and lifeful town her eyes wandering upward as she felt a small drizzle of rain begin, even the heaven's cried for this city's faith it seemed.

Though it was more like a majestic beautiful kingdom then a city really perhaps almost like a Modern day Kingdom it had towering buildings much like Fuyuki's if even taller and a large tower of sorts so much of this place looked foreign yet at the same time familiar an idea.

Best to head toward those stairs she didn't want to stand out in the rain for much longer really a moment to ponder and think about where she was and what to do was in mind.

And who brought or summoned her here?

~Zidane, Prima Vista~

Heh. And here I thought I would have to get ready for a fight!

"Yup! ...Well, not MY ship. Belongs to my boss. Well, ex-boss-" Zidane took a moment to rub his head. "It's... complicated." Zidane hopped over to the trap door this 'Crono' was examining. He gave it a few knocks, and whispered under his breath. Within moments, the platform lowered, allowing entrance to anyone above.

"Just like a lover- Gotta say the right words, and they open right up!" He said this with almost intimidate regret- Dagger would KILL him if she heard Zidane say that. "I'm Zidane by the way. This here is the Prima Vista- home of the Tantalus Theatre Troupe! We preform at Gaia's biggest cities! From Lindblum all the way to Burmecia."

Zidane got too caught up in showing off, and took quite a minute to realize what Crono had actually said.

"A portal? I also got here through a portal- but this place looks wrong. Nothing is like it should be. Alexandria USED to be on a mountain, but here it is in a small valley. I'm starting to think... these are just parts of my home torn away from where they should be."

~Emeralda: Midgar~

"....HALT!"

Xing could possibly hear the voice of a girl. A tan-skinned woman standing on top of a pipe with a scarf around her neck. She had long bright green hair flowing in the wind. The woman is standing on top of a pipe looking down at Xing. She then jumps up and lands right in front of him, without a scratch. Looking directly at this blonde haired man, Emeralda stared before saying:

"You...Look nice. Friendly." She says. "My name...Emeralda Kasim. Daughter of Kim Kasim. You know where Fei...Elly...and Billy are?" She asks.

~Jessica: Prima Vista (Inside)~

"Of all the bloody luck..." Jessica states aloud looking around. The red-haired pigtailed girl wasn't fond of her current situation. She appeared to be inside a ship walking through hallways. She didn't know where she was exactly, but it was inside somewhere. "I would like to know where I'm going whenever I get sent to another kooky place, but no. It's always random. Could've given a little card or brochure. NOPE! Just drop you wherever." She complains as she walks. "Whoever brought me here without permission I would love to give them a piece of my mind..."

After minutes of walking, Jessica comes across an elevator room. The platform had just lowered down. "Finally! A way out." She says with glee. Jessica stands on the platform. "Going up!"

Edited by kingdomhearts45

{Ardyn: Crown City of Insomnia}

“My my, aren’t we bold?” Ardyn observed with a chuckle. “No claims of right or righteousness. Just conquest. I admire your honesty, though your sense of style is a little lacking.” 

The Chancellor walked past Variuer, looking over this...well, he had to think of it as a copy, of Insomnia. It was certainly a good copy, but it didn’t have wanted he wanted in it.

“I, on the other hand, have little to no interest in this ‘world’.” He said, turning back to the self proclaimed conquerer. “I left some unfinished business in my old one. Though perhaps an alliance to figure out why we were brought here is in order?”

[Crono, Prima Vista]

"Riiiight."  Crono retorts after Zidane opens the trap door and the platform lowers.  Lindblum? Burmecia?  Crono never heard of these cities before, and he's been all over the world, at different time periods in fact.  "It is pretty weird to be in places that aren't where they should be.  But at least you know them.  So far nothing looks familiar to me.  I'm starting to wonder if..."  Before Crono could finish he heard a voice say "Going up!" from the trap door.  He leans over to look down and asks:  "Is someone down there?"

[Lavos, Between Planet's Core & Empyreal Paradox]

As Lavos was flying he felt oddly exhausted.  He decides to descend onto the nearest patch of land.  Looking at his claws Lavos thinks:  This is as far as I can move by flight?  I must not be at full strength just yet.  Recovery would be faster if I absorb some energy.  This current location doesn't have nearly enough life.  Lavos gazes upon a portal swirling a short distance away.  Curious, he walks and enters through. 

On the other side was a large expanse with several crystals floating around the perimeter.  But Lavos had his attention toward the giant orange one in the center.  "What have we here?" He asked with intrigue as he heads towards the crystal to investigate.

(I'll post for Marle after Mystic.)

~Johnny, Besaid Island~

"That makes two of us," Johnny sighed. The girl wasn't from here either. "I've never been to a beach, much less one like this. The fruit and vegetation is nothing like where I come from." His attention turned back to that mountain pass, and he pointed towards it, "Not to mention...that path just seemed to fade off into another field of some kind. It's weird, I've never seen anything like it before."

Johnny shook his head then extended his hand forward, "I digress, I'm Johnny, Johnny Mercer."

~Jaina, leaving Ultimecia's Castle~

"Jaina Noyak, scavenger of Horizon City, the windy city," Jaina replied to Janus, slightly mocking his mannerisms of introducing himself. She extended an arm out to Janus, "I think getting up there would be enough. I've climbed enough sides of buildings, I can make it the rest of the way myself."

~Variuer, Crown City of Insomnia~

Variuer smiled. Ardyn's proposition was just what he needed. Why take the man's power when Variuer could point it towards his own cause?

"I agree. Together we can find who brought us here, take their seat of power, and return you to your true world."

After saying this, Variuer felt a presence, what felt like a subtle shift in the wind, all too familiar. It took him only a moment to recognize it.

A similar power to that which he felt when he fought Jonathan's son...

Variuer turned away from the tower and faced the stairs alongside Ardyn, "I feel something approaching...like someone I fought not too long ago..."

~Bartz, Narshe~

"Neku Sakuraba..." Bartz said to himself. "That's different!" Bartz then turned his attention to what Neku had asked, "The name's Bartz! And I got no idea where we are! I've never been to a place like this!" Bartz pointed behind him towards the town he had just come from, "It's weird, there's all this strange machinery there that I've never seen! Yet it's still so cold! Where did you come from?"

" Of what worth is a king who fails to protect the powerless?"

~Saber, Crown City of Insomnia~

She felt a presence a chill down her spine one of them seemed odd but likely just due to the foreign nature the other on one hand... It reminded her of 'Vortigern' she remained on guard as she reached the near top of the stairs there were two people a man dressed in what seems to be royalty clothing of some sort with a fitting hat, though the rest of him gave away a sense of someone else beneath all of that.

The other one already gave off for her instincts someone likely to be her enemy keeping this in mind she didn't avert her gaze from him or the other making sure to keep an eye on both of them, speaking up.

"Perhaps you two are the ones who summoned me by chance?"

The words came out of her mouth for once she was surprised at the use of the tongue, fighting in two grail wars in Japan had almost made her use to talking in Japanese so hearing herself felt odd when it wasn't that. Maybe it was because there was no grail to supply her with anything necessary about this world at all.

~Neku: Narshe~

He sure is bluntly honest. Maybe too trusting as well. Neku thought in his head. Neku looks to where Bartz pointed, mentioning the machinery. Strange machines? Hmm...No. I still don’t believe this is a Game. There has to be an entry in order to do it. And if there was, I would've paid up by now. I still have my memories. And I’m not in Shibuya. But I also still have the Player Pins...

Neku’s head rose to Bartz’s question about where he’s from. “I’m from a place called Shibuya. Heard of it?” Neku asks. 

~Jessica: Prima Vista~

One of the trap doors opens and rises, bringing Jessica up to the theater stage. “As a matter of fact, there is!” She answers, catching the eyes of Chrono and Zidane. “...Huh?” She looks around in confusion. “A-A play stage?” She questions. She then faces the two males with her hands on her hips. “Say, what kind of comical joke are you playing here? I’m assuming you two are part of this contraption in one way or another.” She says sternly. 

–Vivi – Near Cornelia –

The black mage would've smiled if he had a mouth.  Instead his eyes widened a fraction larger than their usual width and he nodded enthusiastically.  "Pleased to meet you, Marle!" He held out a gloved hand to shake hers.  "That is rather strange that no one's around, isn't it?  Maybe your husband decided to go for a walk?"

He turned to steal a glance over his shoulder, back the way that he had come toward Lunar Subterrane.  "I didn't see anyone as I passed through the rocks over there, so I don't think he went that way.  Maybe he went farther north?"  Vivi turned his face up toward Marle once more.  "But yeah, I would be happy to travel with you!  It'll be a lot nicer than going alone."

It was then that another soul arrested Vivi's attention.  The person was seemingly shouting and waving.  Vivi pointed in that direction (at Luna).  "Is that your husband, Marle?"

–Janus Zeal–Smashin' out of a Clock Tower in Ultimecia's Castle–

Jaina's mockery went over the youth's head.  Instead he considered her for a moment, head tilted to the side.  "Hmm, I have never heard of Horizon City before, but I am probably in a new world altogether.  This isn't the first time that I have been thrust from my home abruptly."  Janus let out a sigh, glancing wistfully toward the hole that he'd made in the clock face.  "Regardless, we should continue moving, lest the owner of this tower catch up with us.  I do not very much wish to find out what would happen."

His gaze flickered toward Jaina; she was taller than him, and probably weighed more than him, too.  Could he lift her?  He hoped so, else he would make an utter fool of himself.

Awkwardly Janus wrapped his arms around her waist, murmuring, "Prepare yourself," before kicking off the ground.  Alfador, his cat, found his way onto Janus' back and clung there; it seemed that he'd been used to this.  

Thankfully Jaina was not as heavy as he had feared, though the weight of her did threaten to make him collapse to the ground, and his motions, generally fluid, were rather jerky.  Hopefully she did not notice.  Wind rushed past their faces and whipped Janus' hair as they descended upon the big hand of the clock.  He quickly let go of her, refusing to meet her gaze as he said: "Meet you at the bottom, then?"

[Chrono, Prima Vista]

Chrono stumbled a bit backwards when Jessica rose up to the stage.  "I see that now."  He replies as there was now another individual here.    Chrono holds up his hands dismissively and replies:  "We're not playing any kind of joke here!  I had no idea you were down there until now.  My new friend here knows this place much more than I do.  But he remembers it being somewhere else."

[Marle, near Cornelia]

"I don't think he did Vivi.  Chrono would've let me know if he was going somewhere without me.  In fact, we were getting ready for our honeymoon before this happened."  Marle answered.  When Vivi suggested Chrono may have went further north Marle replies:  "Maybe.  We won't know for sure unless we go right?  So let's go!"

Marle looked to where Vivi was pointing to see if Chrono was there.  She squints her eyes and says:  "No, that's not him.  But that person might be lost just like us.  Let's go and meet them."  Marle starts walking towards the person (Luna) in the distance.  She whistles while walking to catch their attention and says:  "Hey, we're over here!"

Edited by Ultimus Grid

~Zaruka, Besaid Island~

She looked where he pointed at and thought about it.  It does seem a little off to be there. "I'm Zaruka Long. Just call me Zaruka." She shook his hand. "From what i seen so far, i couldn't found anyone nor animals on this island. The place is completely empty." She said.

~Xing, Midgar~

Xing got off guard as the green-haired Woman approached in front of him after jumping down. He felt quite uncomfortable when she stares at him. "Umm, it's very nice to meet you,  Emeralda. But unfortunately, no, i never heard of them and never seen them either." He explained. He scratches his head as he chuckles nervously. The girl seems very strange to him. "My name's Xing Long. Just Xing is fine."

{Ardyn: Crown City of Insomia}

Variuer's acceptance of Arden's offer was to be expected. He would try to manipulate the situation to his advantage, which Ardyn didn't really mind. This place wasn't part of his goal. He would just have to make sure the would be conquerer couldn't follow him back to Eos. 

"Oh?" Ardyn responded to Variuer's sensing a familiar presence. "Brought a friend in your wake?"

The arrival of Saber seemed to fulfill the presence, yet she didn't show recognition for the Chancellor's new friend.

"Afraid not, my dear." He called out. "Who ever our host is, they are quite tardy with introductions."

4 hours ago, Yessie Maltese said:

~Zaruka, Besaid Island~

She looked where he pointed at and thought about it.  It does seem a little off to be there. "I'm Zaruka Long. Just call me Zaruka." She shook his hand. "From what i seen so far, i couldn't found anyone nor animals on this island. The place is completely empty." She said.

~Xing, Midgar~

Xing got off guard as the green-haired Woman approached in front of him after jumping down. He felt quite uncomfortable when she stares at him. "Umm, it's very nice to meet you,  Emeralda. But unfortunately, no, i never heard of them and never seen them either." He explained. He scratches his head as he chuckles nervously. The girl seems very strange to him. "My name's Xing Long. Just Xing is fine."

The green haired woman looked behind her, facing the giant metallic structure with lights shining through the darkness. "No sign..." She says. Emeralda looks back at Xing, hearing his name. "Xing Long...Just Xing is fine." She nods. "I understand...Xing." Emeralda takes another look back at this unknown location. "This place...Not familiar to I. Unknown and different. I know not why...Or how I here." She faces Xing again. "But I meet you. Nice friend Xing. Mean no harm." Emeralda looks at her hand, then extends it to Xing. "Make deal. I with you until I find friends. Better together...Than alone."

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:39 PM, Ultimus Grid said:

[Chrono, Prima Vista]

Chrono stumbled a bit backwards when Jessica rose up to the stage.  "I see that now."  He replies as there was now another individual here.    Chrono holds up his hands dismissively and replies:  "We're not playing any kind of joke here!  I had no idea you were down there until now.  My new friend here knows this place much more than I do.  But he remembers it being somewhere else."

[Marle, near Cornelia]

"I don't think he did Vivi.  Chrono would've let me know if he was going somewhere without me.  In fact, we were getting ready for our honeymoon before this happened."  Marle answered.  When Vivi suggested Chrono may have went further north Marle replies:  "Maybe.  We won't know for sure unless we go right?  So let's go!"

Marle looked to where Vivi was pointing to see if Chrono was there.  She squints her eyes and says:  "No, that's not him.  But that person might be lost just like us.  Let's go and meet them."  Marle starts walking towards the person (Luna) in the distance.  She whistles while walking to catch their attention and says:  "Hey, were over here!"

Jessica tilts her head in confusion. "Somewhere else? Well, he'd better think about placing...Whatever this thing fully is in a spot he'd remember where there's someone on it!" Turning her head to face Zidane, Jessica notices something that catches her eye. "Hang on...Is that...A-A tail you got there? A real tail?" She asks in a concerned tone.

~Johnny, Besaid Island~

Johnny nodded, "I agree with that. You're the first person I've seen since I got here." Zaruka did bring up an interesting point, though. He hadn't seen any wildlife whatsoever. Out of all things, why hadn't he noticed that?

"Something's up," Johnny said. "Someone or something brought us here, but why summon us here without telling us why?" A cold shiver ran down Johnny's back as he thought of something else, "Who else could have been brought here?" If whoever brought Johnny here had also brought Variuer, would he be able to stop Variuer this time? Could he find a new way to imprison Variuer? And what if my friends are here too? Johnny thought to himself. What if Variuer gets to them before I can?

~Jaina, descending Ultimecia's Castle~

Jaina did have to admit, the descent to the clock face was better than she was expecting, especially since Janus was concerned about getting weighed down.

She looked to Janus and smiled, "Yeah, see you down there, kid." She then looked to the stone blocks that made up the outside of the tower. The build of the outside had enough room to make decent handholds for free climbing, so Jaina could make it down easily enough. Just a matter of time.

Variuer watched the girl approach. She had the same air as Jonathan's son, yet...she wasn't him. A descendant, perhaps? Had Variuer been captive for so long for Jonathan's line to continue?

Variuer stepped forward after Ardyn had responded to the girl's question, and he issued one of his own, "Where do you come from, girl? You have a power I am familiar with, but you are not the one I know to have it. Who is your father, and of which line are you from?"

~Bartz, Narshe~

"Never heard of Shibuya!" Bartz replied. "Guess we are somewhere else after all! I haven't seen Boko at all, and he never leaves my side!" Bartz reached into his pocket and pulled out his good luck charm, a feather that had fallen off Boko one day.

"I sure hope he's okay with me gone like this," Bartz said, feeling his heart drop that his dear friend would have to manage without him for a while.

Bartz then looked up and spotted something behind Neku. A few small figures slowly approaching. It only took him a second to recognize them.

"Goblins!" Bartz shouted, quickly moving past Neku. "Looks like this world has its own monsters to deal with!"

~Neku Sakuraba: Narshe~

50 minutes ago, Axtwyt said:

~Johnny, Besaid Island~

Johnny nodded, "I agree with that. You're the first person I've seen since I got here." Zaruka did bring up an interesting point, though. He hadn't seen any wildlife whatsoever. Out of all things, why hadn't he noticed that?

"Something's up," Johnny said. "Someone or something brought us here, but why summon us here without telling us why?" A cold shiver ran down Johnny's back as he thought of something else, "Who else could have been brought here?" If whoever brought Johnny here had also brought Variuer, would he be able to stop Variuer this time? Could he find a new way to imprison Variuer? And what if my friends are here too? Johnny thought to himself. What if Variuer gets to them before I can?

~Jaina, descending Ultimecia's Castle~

Jaina did have to admit, the descent to the clock face was better than she was expecting, especially since Janus was concerned about getting weighed down.

She looked to Janus and smiled, "Yeah, see you down there, kid." She then looked to the stone blocks that made up the outside of the tower. The build of the outside had enough room to make decent handholds for free climbing, so Jaina could make it down easily enough. Just a matter of time.

Variuer watched the girl approach. She had the same air as Jonathan's son, yet...she wasn't him. A descendant, perhaps? Had Variuer been captive for so long for Jonathan's line to continue?

Variuer stepped forward after Ardyn had responded to the girl's question, and he issued one of his own, "Where do you come from, girl? You have a power I am familiar with, but you are not the one I know to have it. Who is your father, and of which line are you from?"

~Bartz, Narshe~

"Never heard of Shibuya!" Bartz replied. "Guess we are somewhere else after all! I haven't seen Boko at all, and he never leaves my side!" Bartz reached into his pocket and pulled out his good luck charm, a feather that had fallen off Boko one day.

"I sure hope he's okay with me gone like this," Bartz said, feeling his heart drop that his dear friend would have to manage without him for a while.

Bartz then looked up and spotted something behind Neku. A few small figures slowly approaching. It only took him a second to recognize them.

"Goblins!" Bartz shouted, quickly moving past Neku. "Looks like this world has its own monsters to deal with!"

Neku's eyes widen a bit. This guy had never heard of Shibuya at all. That's already a red flag. Something was definitely up. But what?

This is all types of confusing...If this isn't a Game, then what could it be? And why do I still have my Player Pins...

Damn. This is just as convoluted when I first entered the Game...

"Goblins!" Neku heard Bartz cry out. "What? Goblins?" Neku turned around and saw the creatures. His eyes widened. "What the hell!? Those aren't Noise at all!" He exclaims. It's official. This is NOT a Game. It's something completely different. Once Bartz runs right past him, Neku quickly runs after him. "Hey! Wait! Don't think you can face them off on your own!" Soon, Neku's hand glows. His feet lifted only inches into the air. He was gliding across the snowy ground. I guess I don't need a Pact to use my powers. Not sure how that's going to affect my performance. Only one way to find out.

~Zidane, Prima Vista~

"Maybe we should all calm down before we start pointing fingers. This is a ship, my bosses ship, and it shouldn't be here. That's the long and short of it." Zidane was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of talking that started after it had been silent for so long while going through Alexandria.

"Anyways, Zidane, and yes, this is an actual tail, and it works functionally." Zidane whipped it around a bit, and used it to brush the front of his hair. "This is Chrono. Do I have to beg an introduction out of you before you get another attitude?"

"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance."

~Saber, Crown City of Insomnia~

Her gaze never seemed to change it remained neutral either time even when Ardyn referred to her as 'dear' she eyed him for a moment "By chance do you know where we are then at-" however she was interrupted her focus changed on the other presence and in a mere moment her neutral face changed to one of recognition for a moment as if sensing something.

This man's sense reminded her entirely of Vortigern not in every way of course but in enough ways that it sent a shiver down her spine that she dare not emote any sign of, she, however, did not recognize him at all, revealing one's true identity here wasn't out of the question however it gave away her abilities- Actually that was yet to be really known for once she could by chance say her real name without recognition for the most part.

She narrowed her gaze, her hand gripped something that wasn't there but with a flick, it sounded like a blow of wind was being pointed at the man with a single sound like the clinking of metal. "Your hostile attempt isn't welcomed so I'd ask you stay right there." Her words were neutral yet the hostile attempt was behind them.

"As for who I am, I have no memory or idea as to who you are but I am Artoria Pendragon, The King of Knights though many would recognize me more by the name King Arthur, now pray tell who are you?"

Edited by TheKeyofRose

2 hours ago, Shard the Gentleman said:

~Zidane, Prima Vista~

"Maybe we should all calm down before we start pointing fingers. This is a ship, my bosses ship, and it shouldn't be here. That's the long and short of it." Zidane was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of talking that started after it had been silent for so long while going through Alexandria.

"Anyways, Zidane, and yes, this is an actual tail, and it works functionally." Zidane whipped it around a bit, and used it to brush the front of his hair. "This is Chrono. Do I have to beg an introduction out of you before you get another attitude?"

Jessica blinked twice before snapping back into reality. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes before placing her hands on her hips. "What a bloody day..." She opens her eyes back to look at Zidane and Chrono. "Apologies for the rude first impression. Not the first time I've done one like it. My name is Jessica. Jessica Albert." Jessica's eyes wander around the stage. "And I don't know how, but I go to sleep one night next to my husband and next thing I know, I wake up in a room with a light-blue haired woman yapping on and on about me taking a beauty nap. Quite the scolder, really..." She faces Zidane and Chrono once again. "Anyways, with proper introductions out of the way...You said this ship isn't supposed to be here? Well, where is here?"

[Chrono, Prima Vista]

"That's a good question."  Chrono replied while crossing his arms,  "The shared answer is we don't know.  At first I thought I traveled back in time on this floating land I woke up on.  But seeing how things are so different I'm sure we're in another world.  The big thing is, how did we get here?"

Chrono takes a few steps forward and looks around.  "There has to be answers somewhere in this world.  And someone who can give them.  But we won't know if we stay here.  So let's find a portal out of here and get going."  He turns around to face Jessica and Zidane.  Chrono smiles and asks:  "That is, if you two don't mind we all head out together?"

[Marle, Between Lunar Subterrane & Cornelia]

With the young woman (Luna) with them now, Marle gave a relieved smile.  "No kidding.  I felt the same way until a few minutes ago."  She replied.  Marle claps both hands together and says:  "I'm Marle and this is Vivi.  I'm guessing you're a little lost too."

Edited by Ultimus Grid

"The first thing I remember was being in my room, and I woke up in a strange temple wearing these, and with this blade." She explain till they introduced thereselves. "Nice to met you both my names... Odd I can't seem to remember my name. The only name that I hear in my head is Luna." She said to both Marle, and ViVi.

Vivi – Near Cornelia –

The black mage followed closely behind Princess Marle, clutching his staff tightly in gloved hands.  What if this individual was not friendly?  What if they had to defend themselves?  Thankfully his worries were washed away when they met Luna, who seemed even more lost and confused than they were.  Why, she could not even remember her own identity!

"You have no recollection of who you are at all?"  Vivi rubbed his chin, thinking hard.  "That is very strange.  Admittedly I was transported somewhere beyond with Zidane and my other friends, but all of my memories are still intact.  I wonder if you, too, have been ripped away from your home, or wherever you're from."

Marle took the liberty of introducing them, to which Vivi followed up with extending a gloved hand toward Princess Luna.  "Pleased to meet you, Miss Luna."

Vivi glanced up at the sky, a frown furrowing his brow.  "We should find some place to stay for the night.  It is not yet dark, but it will be soon.  Any ideas, ladies?"

Janus –Leaving Ultimecia's Castle –

"Very well"–Janus drew a step back before kicking off from the clock hand and floating parallel to Jaina–"I will meet you below, then.  Safe climbing."

He was, however, rather grateful that he would not have to fly her down; he feared that the two would've merely collapsed and tumbled on the ground instead.  With finesse the blue-haired Zealot coasted through the air, his violet garments whipping about his body as his cat clung tightly to his back.  His slippered feet hit the ground and he turned his head up to watch Jaina climb, amber eyes moving silently.  He did not voice this, but he was prepared to catch her if she were to fall.

On 11/3/2018 at 10:52 AM, Axtwyt said:

~Johnny, Besaid Island~

~Zaruka, Besaid Island~

"I'm not sure." She replied. Zaruka thought of something as she closes her eyes. She then got an idea and looks at him. "How about we team up? Thought it will be much easier to find anyone." She doesn't understand why both of them were brought here. Could it be the brides' doing? Although, it doesn't make any sense that her and Johnny don't appeared to live the same hometown, or the same world. As for now, she needs to find a way to leave the island and then find a way back home.

On 11/3/2018 at 12:45 AM, kingdomhearts45 said:

The green haired woman looked behind her, facing the giant metallic structure with lights shining through the darkness. "No sign..." She says. Emeralda looks back at Xing, hearing his name. "Xing Long...Just Xing is fine." She nods. "I understand...Xing." Emeralda takes another look back at this unknown location. "This place...Not familiar to I. Unknown and different. I know not why...Or how I here." She faces Xing again. "But I meet you. Nice friend Xing. Mean no harm." Emeralda looks at her hand, then extends it to Xing. "Make deal. I with you until I find friends. Better together...Than alone."

~Xing, Midgar~

Xing nodded to the girl. "Alright. I don't know who brought me here either." He said. So far, it seems Emeralda doesn't speak normally but at least, she understand what he said. "We gonna have to get out of here first. The place is empty. Like Really, i couldn't find anyone besides you."  He wonders if someone must send him here. But for what purpose? Are they the only ones? Or there's more people in this unknown land?