Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

What's Your Favorite Movie to Watch on Halloween?

What's Your Favorite Movie to Watch on Halloween?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Movie to Watch on Halloween?

• Hocus Pocus
    • Halloween
    • The Nightmare Before Christmas
    • Monster House
    • ParaNorman
    • The Black Cauldron
    • Labyrinth
    • Pans Labyrinth
    • Frankinweenie
    • Coraline
    • Corpse Bride
    • Beetlejuice
    • Dracula
    • Another movie? Specify below.
    • I don't watch movies on Halloween, I go out.

Always forever the Nightmare Before Christmas. I grew up watching the movie, it is immediate tradition. It is also this movie that drew me to playing Kingdom Hearts when I saw the back of the case (it was life changing when I learned it was Disney property)

Out of need to do so as basically by the time Halloween comes around I've watched all of these through the month

I reserve Halloween for more horror movies like Dawn of the Dead, SAW, Cabin In The Woods, IT etc.

I know it's silly, but I technically see Nightmare Before Christmas as a Christmas movie, not a Halloween movie, but I get why people watch it in October. My Halloween film is easily Psycho from Hitchcock. Seriously one of the most best crafted films of all time and one of my absolute favorites.
Related image

2 hours ago, Green Sparrow said:

I know it's silly, but I technically see Nightmare Before Christmas as a Christmas movie, not a Halloween movie, but I get why people watch it in October. My Halloween film is easily Psycho from Hitchcock. Seriously one of the most best crafted films of all time and one of my absolute favorites.
Related image

Watched that a few weeks ago, it was good even by today's standards.

The Conjuring 2 is my go to Halloween movie, creepy antagonists (the nun painting scene is one of my favourite horror scenes ever), plus the movie is just well made in general. The series has gone a little bit off the rails now trying to make its own cinematic universe and tie all the films together but as a standalone movie, Conjuring 2 is great IMO.