Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KeybladeMasterBalo

KHUX KINGDOM HEARTS X STORY EXPLAINED

Hello guys!

So I know many people don't follow the story of KHX whether because they don't like the game or because it's convulted as of now. Well as of today a Youtuber by the name of Damo279 has made a 50 min. long video explaining the story so far in order for you to understand it further and get a better understanding of it's importance in KH3 and the series as a whole. Congrats to this guy since he made a really well explained video which I suggest you go ahead and watch. Link in the video is below:

P.S. Don't know if there's already a thread for this since I looked and couldn't find one.

Zaz! :D

Edited by KeybladeMasterBalo

On 10/31/2018 at 9:07 PM, KeybladeMasterBalo said:

Hello guys! 

So I know many people don't follow the story of KHX whether because they don't like the game or because it's convulted as of now. Well as of today a Youtuber by the name of Damo279 has made a 50 min. long video explaining the story so far in order for you to understand it further and get a better understanding of it's importance in KH3 and the series as a whole. Congrats to this guy since he made a really well explained video which I suggest you go ahead and watch. Link in the video is below:  Adam4adam TutuApp AppValley

P.S. Don't know if there's already a thread for this since I looked and couldn't find one.

Zaz! :D

I am still in the process of watching all the cutscenes off the game. This will come in handy afterwards

Edited by seranoi

On 2/28/2019 at 12:07 PM, seranoi said:

I am still in the process of watching all the cutscenes off the game. This will come in handy afterwards

I hope you enjoy the cutscenes.  I think I am a little caught up on the story.