Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sakuraba Neku

Will we have a FF character in KH3 Olympus?!

Olympus was always one of my favourite Disney Worlds and looking to what we have so far KH3 won't be an exception, still there's something missing that would be the cherry on the top - A Final Fantasy character.

Even though Final Fantasy characters presence in KH3 is still a mystery, I would like to talk about the possibility of at least having one in this World. 

We can say it became  a tradition to always have one FF character in Olympus.  KH1/COM/Coded had Cloud, KH2 had Auron and BBS had Zack. I don't know if KH3 will stop the streak, but considering we only got our first look to Megara and Phil some weeks ago and the Worlds will be really big, there's still a chance.

Personally, I would like to have an older Zack. Seems like in KH3 we're about to face all the Titans and a challenge like that would fit his personality. In BBS, both him and Hercule swore to become true Heroes one day and KH3 would be a good spot to finish that storyline. In the end, Zack would mention that he's finally strong enough to take Aqua on a date and wonder where she is right now, which would be a good nod to BBS.

Assuming we will have a FF character in KH3 Olympus too, who do you want and why?

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

It'd undeniably be awesome if Zack appeared again, but after seeing what happened to him during the credits of Birth By Sleep, it may mean that he's no longer among the living. I could be wrong, but that's just what the symbolism implied, ya know? Or maybe it was some foreshadowing? I honestly don't know. xD

But I think that this time around, if we don't see any familiar mainstay Final Fantasy characters, a new one that could appear would either be Lightning or Noctis! Both are pretty popular, so it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility, ya know?

Noctis was my second choice, but I don't know how they would incorporate him in Olympus storyline. I'm also not sure if the fact that Riku new design is obviously inspired by Noctis would affect the odds of him being in,  but since were about to have Roxas and Ventus in the same game that shouldn't be a problem...

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

On 11/4/2018 at 1:56 PM, The Transcendent Key said:

It'd undeniably be awesome if Zack appeared again, but after seeing what happened to him during the credits of Birth By Sleep, it may mean that he's no longer among the living. I could be wrong, but that's just what the symbolism implied, ya know? Or maybe it was some foreshadowing? I honestly don't know. xD

I don't think that's what the symbolism was implying. The black feather he turns and sees falling to the ground was probably a reference to Genesis, a character with one black wing from Crisis Core. (I assume the reason Zack was included in BBS was because he was the main character of Crisis Core which was also released on the PSP.) Zack and Genesis both had a dream of "becoming heroes", making it appropriate for him to also appear at the Coliseum. The way I saw it, Zack left to pursue him.

...If anything, it makes me wonder if Genesis was supposed to make an appearance in KH. That character has such a weird history. lol The ending of Dirge of Cerberus featured Genesis reawakening, implying that there would be a sequel, and yet there never was. ........It would be SO weird if Genesis returned as a boss in the Coliseum in KH3.

I think that if any new FF character appears in Olympus Coliseum(Or just Olympus now as its called in KH3) it would HAVE to be Lightning from FF13 because she would be the perfect fit for a sort of champion to the Gods like she was in FF13-2 it would be a perfect person to encounter as well as make the second party member for Olympus Coliseum.  What if they just haven't shown her off yet because she joins the party late in the story of Olympus Coliseum.  Overall she is my #1 pick for who is the new ff character to appear there.  

6 hours ago, King Arthur said:

I think that if any new FF character appears in Olympus Coliseum(Or just Olympus now as its called in KH3) it would HAVE to be Lightning from FF13 because she would be the perfect fit for a sort of champion to the Gods like she was in FF13-2 it would be a perfect person to encounter as well as make the second party member for Olympus Coliseum.  What if they just haven't shown her off yet because she joins the party late in the story of Olympus Coliseum.  Overall she is my #1 pick for who is the new ff character to appear there.  

Whoaaa, you're right. That would be a great reason for her to make an appearance there. Her outfits from FFXIII-2 or Lightning Returns would look perfect in that setting. I could see them updating them a little to give it the Kingdom Hearts look. That'd be really nice.

I'm hoping to see some Final Fantasy characters in KH3. They could appear in either Radiant Garden, Twilight Town or in Olympus. If there's any Final Fantasy character I would love to see the most are Lightning in Olympus and of course Squall/Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cid, and Cloud in Radiant Garden. But I especially want to see Lightning in Kingdom Hearts 3.

On 11/5/2018 at 11:16 PM, setsugekka said:

I don't think that's what the symbolism was implying. The black feather he turns and sees falling to the ground was probably a reference to Genesis, a character with one black wing from Crisis Core. (I assume the reason Zack was included in BBS was because he was the main character of Crisis Core which was also released on the PSP.) Zack and Genesis both had a dream of "becoming heroes", making it appropriate for him to also appear at the Coliseum. The way I saw it, Zack left to pursue him.

...If anything, it makes me wonder if Genesis was supposed to make an appearance in KH. That character has such a weird history. lol The ending of Dirge of Cerberus featured Genesis reawakening, implying that there would be a sequel, and yet there never was. ........It would be SO weird if Genesis returned as a boss in the Coliseum in KH3.

Hmm, I guess I never thought of it that way. You may be onto something! Because I do remember having played through Crisis Core twice, and Genesis did want to become a hero at one point. But alas, the tale of Genesis, Angeal, Sephiroth and Zack would end in tragedy.

If Zack isn't dead though, then heck yeah, I'd love to see him in KHIII! :D